Page props like wb-claims, wb-sitelinks and wb-status need some more explanation and it should also be possible to sort results.
|mediawiki/core||master||+50 -1||New parameters 'reverse' and 'sortbyvalue' for Special:PagesWithProp|
This special page practically exposes page_props table.
- What is "page property" in this context?
The content of page_props table for each page
- Why is this task needed in general? Who will benefit from it?
Mostly Wikidata users, because Wikibase repo puts lots of data regarding entities into this table.
- As soon as ticket has Wikidata tag: How it is related to Wikidata?
See my answer the above question :)
Possible scenarios which benefit from sorting:
- I want to find the items that have the most identifiers to get an understanding which topic areas are most connected to other databases at the moment
- I want to find the items that have 0 statements to start by classifying them with instance of statements
- I want to find the items that have the most links to other Wikimedia projects to get an understanding of popularity