Page MenuHomePhabricator

report on not moved parts of a page
Closed, InvalidPublic

Description

I hope it is right here. The problem is solved but it happened this while moving
pages from oldwikisource.org to the new created domain cs.wikisource.org on
March 29th 2006 (se bug 4965).
So, in oldwikisource there is the page oldwikisource:Internationála (I didn't
delete it up to now), with some 12 edits in the history. In the new
cs.wikisource I found s:cs:Internacionála with only one edit in the history (the
first one from January 2005). Other edits of this page were not moved. I did it
manually per copy-and-paste and I copied also the history on the talk page, so
it is quite OK now I think. But anyway, you should know about it, I guess.
Once more thanks a lot, ~~~~ see also User:-jkb- in cs.wikisource or oldwikisource


Version: unspecified
Severity: normal
OS: Windows XP
Platform: PC

Details

Reference
bz5420

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Medium.Nov 21 2014, 9:09 PM
bzimport set Reference to bz5420.
bzimport added a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).

This was not moved as it was not in the list of pages to move.

Well, I really do not mind, it is OK and I have much fun with the new domain, my
reason for sending the bug was that maybe something did not work properly. The
artice Internacionála IS in the list of pages, see Wikisource:Česká jazyková
doména/List of pages (my last edit: March 26th)in the oldwiki wikisource.org.
Have a nice weekend. ~~~~