Content Translation has been running on beta servers for 4 months and has been used by Editors for creating real articles. The next step would be to host the tool from within a real Wikipedia.
5 December 2014
As a Wikipedia Editor , I can use the Content Translation tool, so that I can translate and publish articles directly on the Wikipedia I am editing.
- Groundwork needed for production deployment is well-understood and documented
- Automatic scripts, packages, and other requirements from Ops is prepared and documented.
- Hardware requirements and available inventory is documented
- Legal requirements for deployment on a real Wikipedia is identified (through written conversations with WMF Legal team) and documented
- Product requirements are documented
- Analytics and Metrics
- Beta-feature process compliance
- Community engagement and required endorsements for deployment are clearly understood, planned and documented
- Summarized proposal from the above documents is prepared and passed on to Upper Management for sign-off
Enter link to actually done tangible deliverable(s)