As a user, I can try to view and/or editing structured data with preliminary mockups or design prototype, so that I can give useful feedback to the development team.
- Develop mockups or a design prototype allowing a user to simulate how to migrate, view and/or edit structured data on a sample file page.
- The mockups orprototype would include:
- a file page with hybrid information (both structured and unstructured)
- a data section at the end of the file page (showing structured data properties for that file)
- a visual cue when a data property has been structured
- a prompt to migrate or edit data in structured format
- an edit button (for opening an editor for a structured data property)
- an editor panel(for editing a structured data property)
- The workflows supported by these mockups orprototype would include:
- migrate unstructured data to structured format
- view structured data (integrated with unstructured data at top of page)
- edit structured data (using a simple editor tool)
See proposed questions for this research work
See earlier mockups for first design ideas.
See mockups on template editing of structured data for a design exploration on the idea of using the template editor as he way to edit both unstructured and structured data and encourage the migration from the former to the later.