I'm wondering now why Phabricator sends me an email every time I update my own task, whether it's me commenting or actually editing the task. I think this is weird, as most other sites I've been to only send you emails about others updating your stuff.
How to produce:
Editing the task:
- Click "Edit Task".
- Edit your task, and then click the "Save Task" button.
- You should now see an email in your inbox from Phabricator about your own update to the task.
Commenting on the task:
- Click in the comment box, and type your comment.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- You should now see an email in your inbox from Phabricator about your own comment on the task.
Edit: This also occurs after you've created a task.
As you can probably tell, this is weird, and I hope that it is fixed soon. Thanks.