jQuery 1.9+ is more strict in regards to enforcing the distinction between prop and attr. This impacts these extensions in a few places.
- Apparent problem in displayTags in ext.pageTriage.tags.js (PageTriage), for both activate and deactivate, as well as in showParamsForm in the same file.
- Same issue in displayTags in ext.pageTriage.delete.js
- on click callback in createThankLink in ext.thanks.mobilediff.js (Thanks) should use prop
- enableFormWithRequiredFields in mw-ui.enhance.js (Flow) should use prop disabled.
- MoodBar ext.moodBar.dashboard.js has "remove disabled prop" which is advised against by jQuery (https://api.jquery.com/removeProp/, which also discusses this memory leak and says it's only applicable if the value is a non-primitive, whereas it does seem to be primitive here). However, it may be necessary for some reason, and it shouldn't cause problems re-setting the property since the whole form is removed immediately after. So I don't think there's an action item here.