- Open a new bug form in a bugzilla, e.g. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora (requires login)
- Type "blabla" in the comment field
- Click any of the links in the page
- Go back
I. Observed: there is "blabla" in the form.
- Do the same in Phabricator.
II. Observed: the form is loaded empty.
Tested with Firefox 34.0.
With Safari on iOS 7, 8 or 9:
- Go to the task creation form in Phabricator.
- Enter a title, some projects and a description.
- Go to www.perdu.com.
- Click Back.
III.A. Observed (with Saf on iOS 7 or 8), variant A: The title and description are kept, but the projects are lost; this is inconsistent.
III.B. Observed [on 2016-03-16] (with Saf on iOS 9), variant B: The title, the description and the projects are lost!
With Safari iPad or Firefox iPad:
- Go to phabricator.wikimedia.org
- Enter a word in the search field at the top right.
- Press Access (launch the search).
- In the navigator, click the button Back.
IV. Observed: In the search field, the word entered has been erased.