For some reason, only the top-level items are rendered properly.
- Mentioned In
- rMEXTbe9c0749ba5f: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/EventLogging…
rEEVL31533e24b12d: JsonSchemaContent: Fix html rendering of objects and arrays
rEEVL1a7fab093c19: JsonSchemaContent: Fix html rendering of objects and arrays
rEEVL6b0b0a12fdd1: JsonSchemaContent: Fix html rendering of objects and arrays
- Mentioned Here
- T86270: Add support in JsonContent for non-object structures (e.g. array)
rMWe4f84af980c0: content: Refactor and fix various bugs in JsonContent
rMWa90b4c580993: Let subclasses specify content model in JsonContent
Ah, so those were pre-existing pages that I edited to invalidate any caches, but the page itself already existed. And that includes the content-model property of a page.
When creating a new page on latest MediaWiki, it is indeed broken. Verified it is caused by a90b4c58099. Works after reverting that. Reverted in master, and recommending backport in next SWAT.
- JsonContent was changed to return objects instead of assoc arrays, it also (unintentionally) broke the ability of extensions to extend JsonContent ("looked" fine in EL when creating a new page with $wgContentHandlerUseDB = true, MWException if it was false)
- What was really happening was that new pages were being created with the JsonContent model instead of JsonSchema.
- a90b4c58099 fixed the ability for extensions to extend JsonContent. This meant that pages would now be created as JsonSchema.
- JsonSchema had a broken display due to changes of array -> object. It appeared that reverting a90b4c58099 fixed that, except it was really just creating pages as JsonContent.
- My patch fixes an is_array -> is_object, which should fix the display.