We have a need to have production work machines (tin, terbium) to have HHVM (and thus Trusty). Use case is debugging code that only fails in a particular scenario present in production and difficult or impossible to reproduce elsewhere.
sudo -u www-data hhvm -m debug /var/www/w/MWScript.php extensions/Flow/maintenance/foo.php --wiki=somewiki
- create Trusty instance to replace deployment-bastion.
- migrate to the new instance (Jenkins, scripts, whatever is hardcoded)
- provide Trusty replacement for tin
- provide Trusty replacement for terbium
- migrate prod
- update deployment / work doc