When I am working on https://test2.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AB%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8D:%E0%A4%86%E0%A4%99%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%9E%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%99%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8D/%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%BE , than I am changing language but my all namespaces not or properly.
@NehalDaveND: Is there anything secret in here, or why did you set this to "Private Issue"? Please clarify why the "Security" dropdown was not left at the (default) "None" value.
Also, please always provide steps to reproduce the problem - how do you "change language"? From which language to which language? What is the exact link to see this problem that is shown in the screenshot?
In general, please always follow the recommendations.
The names of namespaces always stay in the wiki's language (for test2, that is English), even when you choose a different language for the wiki interface. They are not translated.
I'd be surprised if this issue isn't already here somewhere.
I am saying that I think this bug report is very likely a duplicate of some other bug report. Unfortunately Phabricator's search is somewhat hopeless (or perhaps I am just using the wrong search terms) so I can't say with confidence whether or not this issue has already been reported.
Nothing really for you to do. Thanks for reporting the issue!
@TTO Thank you Bro ! for explanation. This is normal problem or a big one ? This will take time or done after some changes. I am asking you because My 30 or more articles stuck because of this bug. So for my peace of mind I am asking you. Don't take this anyway. Thank you for helping...
@TTO I went to that site because I wanted to experiment on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/Template:Calendar these articles. you can see https://test2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/NehalDaveND here I made all the articles on test2.wiki. After that I got this bug and my all articles are there. I can't experiment on them. So I told you that...
Hi @TTO @Aklapper ! I think I found another bug regarding this. But I am not sure this is bug or not so if it is mistake avoid this. https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&translations=only&trailer=/sain this image you can see some namespaces are not translated. Thank you for help.....
Yes, this is a duplicate of that task, NehalDave, please look at that task for reasons why this is not feasible.
As for your problem on test2wiki, you will just have to move all the pages into the "Template" namespace.
@TTO @Aklapper Hi ! If I will make those articles with Template namespace (as per TTO's suggestion) than I will not undertand where should I change for फलकम् . Because one page calls another and there should be like फलकम्:आङ्ग्लपञ्चाङ्गम् if I convert this into Template:आङ्ग्लफलकम् than I can not call the proper फलकम् . I hope you understand. Please guide me thank you...
The namespace name "Template:" works on all wikis. What I am saying is that you should move "फलकम्:आङ्ग्लपञ्चाङ्गम् " to "Template:आङ्ग्लफलकम् " and then use that name for whatever it is you are trying to do.