Currently, Special:ContentTranslationStats is not providing much useful information. Rewrite to use query 'wikishared' common database and provide more useful information (to be decided, what to include) and also to avoid looking on all wikis for stats.
|Resolved||Arrbee||T86532 Represent key metrics in the CX analytics dashboard|
|Resolved||santhosh||T87709 [Tracker] Rewrite Special:ContentTranslationStats to query common database to make useful|
|Resolved||santhosh||T90104 Show evolution of published articles over time for a language pair|
- Mentioned In
- rMEXT4e5b830f4996: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/ContentTranslation…
rMEXT001301ea515f: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/ContentTranslation…
T90104: Show evolution of published articles over time for a language pair
rECTXc63092c1df88: Stats: Add table for number of translators published between languages
rECTX78efc9931efe: New Special:ContentTranslationStats using central database
A mockup showing:
- Quick "at a glance" global main metrics for current month.
- General translation funnel (something similar can be done for users)
- Table for each specific metric (with links to lists).
- Evolution in time for each specific metric
Table for each specific metric (with links to lists).
Reopened since currently we just show tables fro two of the metrics, but not the other two we set targets for: users that started a draft, and users that published a translation. A link the full list is also missing.
I'm ok in creating sub-tasks for this and closing them, but if we close the whole card without being complete the proposed changes may get lost.