Based on a discussion betweeen santhosh and Niklas the following things came up
- It is possible for a translator to publish and continue translation. That translation might not be published, leaving the translation status as 'draft'. This looses the the data that the translaton was once published. We need a permanent mechanism to track of publishing. This is required for
- For proper stats about publishing and draft
- To keep track of the page after publishing to watch for 'move/delete'. This also demans we need to persist the targetwikiid and pageid
- Niklas prposed a new table to keep track of #1, and the rough structure as ( translation_id, wiki_id, page_id)
- When translations in draft status is deleted, we are loosing valuable information about the source-target pairs, to avoid that instead of hard deleting the translation record from cx_translations, we need to make the status 'deleted'
This task need smaller subtasks for implementaiton.