I'd love to spend some time hacking on Phabricator. We should take advantage of the fact that it's open source, written in PHP, and has a strong community, and help Phabricator be even more awesome for our purposes at the WMF and in the broader Wikimedia community. If anyone is interested in any, all, or other related potential projects - let me know!
Some project ideas:
- Improving on burndown chart-related functionality (this could be a great time to knowledge-share with @Christopher and start taking the burndown functionality to where we need it to be for WMF teams)
- Implement a matrix view with dependency management/Scrum of Scrums as the guiding use-case to more easily at-a-glance identify interdependencies between teams (like what we used to get with Mingle)
- Implement the ability to change the status of all tasks in a particular column on a workboard
- Implement the ability to query tasks based on their workboard column
- Work on auto-update features (eg auto-update workboards without having to refresh as tasks get added/removed/moved, auto-update tasks as they are being edited/comments added/etc)