If we have a long tangent block, how do we let users split it out into a separate discussion but still let people know which topic it was originally associated with?
- User selects "split topic" on a comment or tangent in which there are 5 or more tangents.
- User is scrolled to the top, they can write a title in a create topic box. The original comment is below.
- The new topic has an indicator icon to the right. When a user hovers, they see a tooltip showing it was split from another topic.
- In the original comment location there is an indication that a comment was split into a new topic
- User can click the sentence to see the comment below
Trello card: oJHPeRvq
- column: Send to Phabricator - Collaboration-Team board
- labels: Design (purple)