<i>Different translationservices provide different translations for the same text. Since paragraphs are long, smaller suggestions that represent smaller alternatives are presented to the user. The user identifies</i>
As a user<i>, I can easily access alternative automatic-translations</i>//<i>, so that the best translation from different services can be used</i>.//
- Text for which alternatives are provided is highlighted in the translation.
- When the user selects some fragment of text for which alternatives exist, a contextual panel show the different alternatives that involves the current selection.
- Alternatives are presented as fragments that include some context before and after the suggestion.
- <i>When the user hovers the suggestion, the text to be replaced is highlighted in both the target text and the suggestion.</i>
- <i>Once suggestions are applied, they are marked as applied, and can be reverted.</i>
- <i>If the user edits the text involved in aa suggestion, the suggestion will beupdated or removed (if it </i><i style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">cannot be applied or reverted)</i>