the workflow when checked versions are switched on is currently the following workflow:
- a tiny notification is displayed that there are versions to verify
- clicking on this notification a new window is opened where one can click verify
- the new window then shows the change and suggests "unverify"
- to edit, a user needs to press edit either in the new window, or refresh and edit in the old window.
a better workflow would be:
- on pressing edit, the verify window is presented, with two buttons, "verify" "not verify", "edit without verify" is displayed.
- clicking on of the buttons allows editing in the same window