Missing features in service-runner before we can use it for Parsoid:
- request timeout logic: T90362
The move would involve:
- config format change (yaml instead of JS): Pretty straightforward except for the parsoidConfig.setInterwiki() calls, which would need translating to a static syntax.
- get heap monitoring & other future goodies for free
- ability to run several sevices in a single process for small installs
- ability to use the standard node service puppet module; possibly generic packaging in the future