- Article "Heinrich Witt" was deleted and undeleted afterwards: https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Spezial:Logbuch&page=Heinrich+Witt
- When deleted, the link was automatically removed from the wikidata item: https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q19285220&diff=200753023&oldid=197226624
- After undeleting the article, the connection with the wikidata item was not restored automatically
- Versions were imported to article "SŽD-Baureihe ЭР10" on January 13: https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=S%C5%BDD-Baureihe_%D0%AD%D0%A010&action=history
- During import process, the link was automatically removed from the wikidata item: https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q4529473&diff=187864464&oldid=187603651
- It was not restored automatically afterwards
Is there a way to avoid this loss of interwiki connections?