This is part of the microtasks defined in the proposed GSoC project at T60585: Allow contributors to update their own details in tech metrics directly.
This task aims at providing a first AngularJS web application that will help in the managing of unique identities, affiliations and countries. This can be seen as a second step of the task T91871: Create a REST API based on the SortingHat tool API to list identities, that lists unique identities through a REST API.
Thus, the goal of this task is to provide a way to manage such identities through the web. And for this purpose, we're going to use fake dataset. We can have for instance such dataset in an internal JSON file of the AngularJS app.
Some previous knowledge:
- A developer may have several identities: several email address and several ways to have her name written down.
- A developer typically lives in a country.
- A developer works in a company.
What we need to have in this microtask:
- List unique identities of a developer
- Given a list of companies, allow to drag and drop a developer in a company.
- Given a list of countries, allow to drag and drop a developer in a country.