- Weekly reports up to date.
- In sync with mentors.
- Full-time routine.
- Project completed, or at least a functional prototype.
- Tasks created for known bugs, missing features, and suggested improvements.
- Documentation for users and contributors.
- Wrap-up report.
- Summary in Past projects page.
I talked to John and this is my conclusion:
1- Her work is pretty slow and she was behind her schedule all the time
2- She couldn't finish her job even prototype of the work. Not mentioning the documentation.
3- Her work needs to be reviewed and be rewritten at least most of her codes.
So unfortunately I have to tell you she failed.
@Qgil, why did we perform the evaluations after the project ended and the students were paid the entire stipend? In this case clearly the student should not have received the last installment. It sets a bad example, doesn't it? Students might think they can get away without completing their projects. What do you think?