I want to talk to people who used to use VisualEditor frequently, but have recently stopped using it. Therefore, I need a list of such people. The goal is to find people who are still editing, but who have switched to the wikitext editor, rather than people who edited a lot and have stopped/mostly stopped editing at all.
- Suggested criteria: people who saved at least 10 edits in VisualEditor during the last quarter of 2014, and who have made at least 10 mainspace edits since 2015-01-01, but who have not used VisualEditor (or only once?) since 2015-01-01.
- Alternative approach: At least 10 edits in VisualEditor during the last quarter of 2014, representing at least 50% of mainspace edits; at least 10 mainspace edits since 2015-01-01, but more than 90% of recent mainspace edits are in wikitext editor.
- If you combine these, then adjust the percentages to get a reasonable-sized list. My goal is a list of 20 to 200 people.
- Please include the username and the home wiki/wiki where a user talk page message is most likely to be seen.
- Please include the number of edits made in each editing environment (mainspace only) for these users.