On mediawiki.org, since this week, posting any reply to a LiquidThread message causes the message to disappear, although the message is posted.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/LiquidThreads_Test_Page
- Reply to a message. Write a comment and hit the save button
- The message is added to the current thread, hiding the edit area
- The edit area disappears, and the message is not added to the current thread, although the message has been saved. Reloading the page displays the message.
- The error console displays an error:
// Update reply links var threadWrapper = $( threadContainer ).closest( '.lqt_thread' ); var threadId = threadWrapper.id.substring( prefixLength ); ^
TypeError: threadWrapper is undefined lqt.js:630:6