I've got already two translations pending. Both are about 70% finished. But I cannot enter and finish either.
One of them was started a few days ago, and then there was no problem in reentering and continuing my translation even after the browser was closed. But one day suddenly I couldn't reenter my translation. It starts as usual, starts loading the translation, but then the ending like "&draft=34828" in the adress bar disappears and it goes back to the "all translations" page and offers me to create new translation. Firstly I thought it was some local bug, probably caused by some actions I made (I don't really remember what I did then).
But today it happened again. I translated some text, and accidentally pressed "backspace" while outside of any editing field. The browser returned me to the "all translations" page and after that I couldn't reenter any of the translations. Whenever I try to, it sends me back to the page mentioned and offers me to create a translation from and to the names of the articles I've already started translating.
UPD: I saw this new task: T94567. I use Chrome (Chromium) and I think that the issue described in this task could be somehow related to the problem I faced.