We should jump from fundraising/REL1_23 to the current WMF deployment branch, 1.25.
- Update vagrant to use the new branch.
- Confirm that there is a recent database backup.
- Disable CentralNotice campaigns, watch payments logs until they settle down.
- Put paymentswiki into maintenance mode.
- Update deploy script config to check out fundraising/REL1_25 for payments-wiki and payments-wiki-staging
- fundraising_code_update -p payments-wiki,payments-wiki-staging
- Updates to LocalSettings.php, note:
require_once "$IP/skins/Vector/Vector.php"; wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' );
- Make sure the vendor submodule is updated to mediawiki/vendor:fundraising/REL1_25.
- Run maintenance/update.php on payments1004 as a user that can read LocalSettings (maybe Jeff) -- document that we run the script rather than run schema migrations by hand. Note that the WMF MediaWiki train is not deployed using update.php, there SQL is run manually using mwscript, we are uniquely lazy.
- Take wiki out of maintenance mode and fix all the stuff that's broken
- Style overrides still work.
- Whitelisting works.
- Possible to log in.
- Logging goes to the right place.
- Continuous integration works.