Page MenuHomePhabricator

Failed asserting that 'Could not find such an entity id (The serialization "noANid" is not recognized by the configured id builders)' contains "is not valid".
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

I get some test failures in the Wikibase api tests:

There were 3 failures:

  1. Wikibase\Test\Api\SetAliasesTest::testSetAliasesExceptions with data set #4 (array('noANid', 'fr', 'normalValue'), array(array('UsageException', 'no-such-entity-id', 'is not valid')))

Failed asserting that 'Could not find such an entity id (The serialization "noANid" is not recognized by the configured id builders)' contains "is not valid".

/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/WikibaseApiTestCase.php:167
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/ModifyTermTestCase.php:168
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/SetAliasesTest.php:179
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/tests/phpunit/MediaWikiTestCase.php:132

  1. Wikibase\Test\Api\SetDescriptionTest::testSetDescriptionExceptions with data set #4 (array('noANid', 'fr', 'normalValue'), array(array('UsageException', 'no-such-entity-id', 'is not valid')))

Failed asserting that 'Could not find such an entity id (The serialization "noANid" is not recognized by the configured id builders)' contains "is not valid".

/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/WikibaseApiTestCase.php:167
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/ModifyTermTestCase.php:168
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/SetDescriptionTest.php:48
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/tests/phpunit/MediaWikiTestCase.php:132

  1. Wikibase\Test\Api\SetLabelTest::testSetLabelExceptions with data set #4 (array('noANid', 'fr', 'normalValue'), array(array('UsageException', 'no-such-entity-id', 'is not valid')))

Failed asserting that 'Could not find such an entity id (The serialization "noANid" is not recognized by the configured id builders)' contains "is not valid".

/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/WikibaseApiTestCase.php:167
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/ModifyTermTestCase.php:168
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/extensions/WikidataBuild/extensions/Wikibase/repo/tests/phpunit/includes/api/SetLabelTest.php:48
/Library/WebServer/Documents/php-master/tests/phpunit/MediaWikiTestCase.php:132

Event Timeline

aude created this task.Apr 1 2015, 8:38 AM
aude raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.
aude updated the task description. (Show Details)
aude added a subscriber: aude.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptApr 1 2015, 8:38 AM
aude set Security to None.
aude claimed this task.Apr 9 2015, 5:09 PM
aude triaged this task as Medium priority.
aude updated the task description. (Show Details)Apr 9 2015, 9:22 PM
daniel added a subscriber: daniel.Apr 9 2015, 11:26 PM

seems like the localization changed. the test should probably use qqx.

aude added a comment.Apr 10 2015, 9:32 AM

apparently I have two copies of data model in multiple extensions (Wikibase + my experimental WikibaseElastic thing) :o these used two different versions that have different exception messages in DispatchingEntityIdParser.

once we switch to newer data model version (that has this change) for Wikibase, these tests will need to be adapted.

and I created T95663 for the general issue of centrally managing dependencies within a mediawiki install (e.g. for production).

aude closed this task as Resolved.Apr 14 2015, 6:32 AM
aude added a comment.Apr 14 2015, 6:34 AM

for now, this is done.

These tests will need to be adapted when we update data model in wikibase, but should be simple.

Also, have added limited support for composer-merge-plugin, so that mediawiki could handle multiple extensions or things that require data model or whatever dependency.

aude moved this task from Doing to Done on the Wikidata-Sprint-2015-04-07 board.Apr 14 2015, 6:34 AM