As a user visiting a page such as https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Bali at the top of the page I see a placeholder banner.
- The placeholder banner is a file specified as a config variable
e.g. $wgPBImage = 'File:S-amer_africa_default_banner.jpg';
(would load https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:S-amer_africa_default_banner.jpg)
- The title of the page appears in the top left of the placeholder image and is the heading of the page (h1)
- There is only one h1 element within #content
- Follows this design:
- In future versions we may want to use different placeholder images for different articles based on categories/other meta information. We will descope this for the time being.
- No table of contents
- No customisation of the image at this point
- No loading of the a page specific image from Wikidata at this point.