Phragile was developed as an university project in cooperation with WMDE and it allows agile software development teams to get sprint overviews and burndown charts for Phabricator projects. See the original announcement here: https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/teampractices/2015-January/000569.html
This session aims to provide an introduction to the software and its functionality with some time for questions and discussion afterwards. More details to follow.
Jakob presenting + 18 participants.
A demo was performed. Is there a way for people to try themselves?
Hacking this weekend
- Burnup charts
- Deployments (i.e. how to use Puppet)
- "Triggers" will make it possible to define certain actions that are executed when a task is being moved on a workboard
- Dependencies? Nothing?
- Start-End dates need to be introduced in Phragile because it's not supported by the API. Reading custom fields for projects through the API would be a nice thing to hack on during the next days.
- Story points can be read from API, though.
- Does upstream know about Phragile (in short, probably not).
- People can test it at https://phragile.herokuapp.com
- Pieces of Sprint extension upstream? Depends on their timing and schedule. They seem to think that Sprint extension as is is too narrow. They might be interested in pieces of it, because in general there is not much on project management process.
- Maintenance. WMDE is working on having a team committing to the maintenance of Phragile. Phragile has less dependencies than Sprint, relies only on Conduit API.
- UI connecting Phabricator and Phragile? Right now separate, could be coupled though so Phabr users would see the link from the UI.