- Open a page on /w/…, e.g http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?title=Example&veaction=edit
- Add Google Book with ISBN 9781859738931 via citoid
- Get preview popup
- Expect link to https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number and https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/9781859738931
- Get links to https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/International_Standard_Book_Number and https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/Special:BookSources/9781859738931
- After saving, the resulting links work fine...
|VisualEditor/VisualEditor||master||+45 -18||Resolve attribute values (href and src) in PreviewWidget|
I believe http://books.google.com/books/about/Latin_American_Fashion_Reader.html?id=l8LNOJB7Z6UC but I was seeing it on all Google Books URLs I inputted. Not seeing it now, though, maybe got fixed accidentally?
Generally this is caused by the dm.Document not being connected to the correct HTMLDocument. The HTMLDocument should contain a <base href="//en.wikipedia.org/wiki"> tag which causes URLs to be resolved correctly.