Pull requests I would like to see merged before releasing 0.7: https://github.com/DataValues/Time/milestones/0.7. In detail:
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/47 (MERGED) is a major refactoring of a parser. The goal is to make it language-aware.
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/49 (PENDING) is a major refactoring of a currently unused plain text, non-localizing formatter.
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/54 (STALE) is simple refactoring.
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/57 (MERGED) is only refactoring and adds more test cases. It also removes the disputed sentence "depending on the calendar model".
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/59 (MERGED) may need discussion. Note that this formatter is currently unused in Wikibase.git. The patch removes the appended (Gregorian). This is what T92265 originally was about. Note that the intention is now different: Original I had the impression I'm fixing broken code. Now the patch temporarily removes the calendar name to reflect reality: which is, we don't know what the calendar model of the timestamp strings in our database is.
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/60 (MERGED)
Now blocked by Packagist not accepting the new release. May I ask (again) why we depend so hard on that external service? https://packagist.org/packages/data-values/time