As a user on mediawiki.org (not my staff account) , if I rename (move) a page, that already has a Flow board attached, then the Flow board is left behind at the old location, because I don't have rights to create a Flow board, and hence cannot even move one. E.g.
- Trying to move a page, with Move associated talk page checked:
- Trying to move just the Flow board itself:
- T106353: Diagnose then fix orphan Flow board Talk:Dev.wikimedia.org on mw.org
- T108851: Can't move [[mw:Talk:Wikibase/Beta Features/Other projects sidebar]]
- T112954: Exception when moving Flow board
- T113701: Renaming an account doesn't move the Flow board on the user's talk page
- T107109: Remove "Move" from Flow board dropdown menu if there's no possible destination the user could move to