Integrate the apple watch into the iOS App.
The prototype is complete. Some things to solve before scheduling:
- can we do a better search? prefix search is very limiting. (At the hackathon was a natural language search demo, maybe that is good). It would be good to be able to “ask a question” instead of searching for text like google.
- After some time with the prototype, the amount of text still seems too short to get a good explanation. I find myself sending to device 50% of the time. Lets try longer (200+ characters)
First pass at integrating with the Apple watch. Some ideas to prototype:
- Show screen with option to ”Search”
- Show search results list of possible matches with title and wikidata description and snippet
- Read later -> Saved pages
- Open on device -> Handoff
- Save searches to recent searches
Other things to do, but not in MVP:
- “Nearby”: list nearby items (gps) with title and distance
- “Nearby” glance