As a multi-lingual user I want to be able to change article languages quickly.
- Add language icon to toolbar
- List is shown as "Language name" (in native language) and below "Article title" (in native language)
- Initial number of links are shortened when the list is longer than 6 items. If that happens, only 3 items are shown initially.
- The initial languages are decided based on the previous user selections (stored on a cookie), browser language info, and geo-ip information
- If there are more than 20 languages, organize the list by region. Include "Common languages" and "Worldwide" before regions
- Region titles are shown in the current language
Implementation on desktop