Some problems with AWB periodically come up when its used on commons but most of the people who use AWB there are blocked here so they cannot report them and it doesn't look like anyone from the AWB team every looks there. I personally am more interested in building up the projects than whether I get blocked for helpful contributions so here are a couple that I have seen.
- Could AWB be changed to remove double categories on commons like it does on ENWP. This can be tested by adding double categories to a userspace sandbox page.
- AWB attempts to add Commons:Category:Living people to things that appear to be living people but Category:Living people is a redirect to People by name there.
- When AWB adds the above it adds it at the bottom of the page regardless of where categories are
- AWB should not add it if the category is already present.
- AWB should add Commons:Category:People by name to categories if they are about living people and do not already contain it. This can be done by looking at the People related categories like it does on ENWP.
- AWB often tries to remove the en. from links to [[en.Aricle name]] and it shouldn't.
Workaround Turn off all the automatic editing features