<copied from https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T76199#1293240>
Since we wont be able to do much of code work, as a student is assigned for the project, I think we are looking for something in the 'Meeting' category where we can list out what we are planning to do with the NewsLetter. We should be looking at:
- How the SpecialPage(s) should look like, what all functions should be made public
- Who should be given the right to create/edit NewsLetters
- More design inputs for the NewsLetter SpecialPage
- Showcase our current idea of creating/storing a NewsLetter - and get more inputs about its feasibility
- Possibility of handling subscription from the Special:Preferences
(We missed part of the conversation)
- Background: how we got here.
- Gather is a model to consider. Different use case, similar technical solution?
- Campaigns namespace in Commons is another approach, i.e. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaign:Wikimania (view source)
... Ok, taking notes here was difficult. We have to bring the feedback to the respective tasks.