When searching a flow board, results should be highlighted as the user types the search query.
- A threshold based in the length of the query and/or the delay after typing may be needed to avoid launching too many queries.
- We need to consider when the user modifying the query affects the scroll:
- Initially, if there is a match, the viewport will scroll to show that match.
- If the query is modified (e.g., from "lemon" to "lemonade"), and the former match is no longer a match, the viewport will be scrolled to the next match (only if there is a match).
- If the query is modified and the former match is still a match, the viewport will remain in the current position (even if other matches appear above it). In any case, the indicator "X of Y" will show the correct total (Y) and position (X) as the results are updated.