Page MenuHomePhabricator
Feed All Stories

Jan 12 2019

Reedy removed a project from T213577: Spamming DB transaction related issues: Patch-For-Review.
Jan 12 2019, 12:06 AM · MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release, MediaWiki-Rdbms
nray added a comment to T212944: Update page issues folder structure.

I plan to carve out time to look at this on Monday, Jan. 14

Jan 12 2019, 12:05 AM · MW-1.34-notes (1.34.0-wmf.15; 2019-07-23), Readers-Web-Backlog (Readers-Web-Kanbanana-2019-20-Q1), MinervaNeue, Page-Issue-Warnings, Technical-Debt
PDrouin-WMF added a comment to T201463: Mobile multilingual caption editing via Wikipedia.

If we align mobile design with Upload Wizard layout, we'll get more width for the caption input fields:

Jan 12 2019, 12:03 AM · Structured-Data-Design, SDC General, SDC Design
PDrouin-WMF added a comment to T208993: Let file captions be edited on Mobile Frontend.

The Structured data header is also missing on mobile:

Jan 12 2019, 12:02 AM · MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.16; 2019-02-05), Multimedia-Team-Working-Board, Multimedia, Structured Data Engineering
srishakatux added a comment to T153641: How to use Wikipedia EventLogging schemas in Vagrant setup?.

For future readers, if you've encountered a similar issue, here are some tips that you might find helpful:

Jan 12 2019, 12:02 AM · Analytics-Kanban, Analytics, Analytics-EventLogging, MediaWiki-Vagrant
gerritbot added a comment to T213577: Spamming DB transaction related issues.

Change 483852 merged by jenkins-bot:
[mediawiki/core@REL1_32] rdbms: avoid transaction status errors from ping() in rollback()

Jan 12 2019, 12:01 AM · MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release, MediaWiki-Rdbms
Multichill added a project to T213594: Disable Captions on Commons redirects: StructuredDataOnCommons.
Jan 12 2019, 12:01 AM · StructuredDataOnCommons, Commons

Jan 11 2019

Porokhov added a comment to T183686: Possible bug around WikiFunctions.Parse.Parsers.

It is working now, for me. Thanks!

Jan 11 2019, 11:59 PM · WorkType-Maintenance, AutoWikiBrowser
dbarratt committed rEGQLae0fd360c2b3: Create the GraphQL extension. (authored by dbarratt).
Create the GraphQL extension.
Jan 11 2019, 11:55 PM
Reedy renamed T213577: Spamming DB transaction related issues from DB transaction writes or callbacks still pending (User::saveSettings) to Spamming DB transaction related issues.
Jan 11 2019, 11:55 PM · MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release, MediaWiki-Rdbms
Reedy triaged T213595: Release 1.32.1 as a maintenance release as Normal priority.
Jan 11 2019, 11:54 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release
Reedy added a parent task for T213577: Spamming DB transaction related issues: T213595: Release 1.32.1 as a maintenance release.
Jan 11 2019, 11:54 PM · MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release, MediaWiki-Rdbms
Reedy added a subtask for T213595: Release 1.32.1 as a maintenance release: T213577: Spamming DB transaction related issues.
Jan 11 2019, 11:54 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release
Reedy created T213595: Release 1.32.1 as a maintenance release.
Jan 11 2019, 11:54 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.32-release
Catrope moved T211032: Enable ORES filters on RC for Italian Wikipedia from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Upcoming Work on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:51 PM · Scoring-platform-team (Current), Patch-For-Review, artificial-intelligence, Edit-Review-Improvements-Integrated-Filters, editquality-modeling, Growth-Team (Current Sprint)
Multichill awarded T213571: Ignore babel box the user has set to knowing at level 0 on Commons (and so have different behaviour to Wikidata) a Dislike token.
Jan 11 2019, 11:51 PM · Structured-Data-Backlog, Community-consensus-needed, WikibaseMediaInfo, Wikidata, Structured Data Engineering, MediaWiki-extensions-Babel
Catrope moved T211439: Login page doesn't show issues before submission (mediawiki.special.userlogin.signup.js does not define the mobile target) from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Q2 2019-20 on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:51 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2019, Growth-Team, Readers-Web-Backlog (Design), MinervaNeue, MediaWiki-User-login-and-signup, Mobile
Catrope closed T212860: On Special:RecentChanges, the meaning of filled/unfilled bullet points should be explained as Declined.

We discussed this in our triage meeting this week, and decided to decline this task because filled/unfilled bullets are not being used to communicate anything meaningful on RecentChanges (unlike Watchlist, where filledness does mean something).

Jan 11 2019, 11:50 PM · Edit-Review-Improvements-Integrated-Filters, Growth-Team
Catrope moved T168527: Popular Pages in Watchlist from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Triaged but Future on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:49 PM · Growth-Team, MediaWiki-Watchlist
Catrope moved T191599: Remove Thanks for autopromote log from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Triaged but Future on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:49 PM · Patch-For-Review, good first bug, Growth-Team, MediaWiki-Logging, MediaWiki-User-management, Thanks, Collaboration-Team-Triage
Catrope moved T212952: Help panel: include additional context with help desk post from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Q2 2019-20 on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:49 PM · GrowthExperiments, Growth-Team
alexhollender added a comment to T211197: Build AMC opt-in toggle.

@Jdlrobson @pmiazga apologies for the switch up / sneak attack here. When we initially discussed the idea of an incremental/progressive AMC release I mentioned that one counter-balance I'd like is an explicit call-out on the settings page to let users know what we're up to, roughly what's coming, and a place to submit feedback. I should've explicitly mentioned to y'all that I was following through with that idea here, with these updated mocks. It sounds like we've got things sorted now.

Jan 11 2019, 11:48 PM · Product-QA (RW-Test-Cases), MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.16; 2019-02-05), Patch-For-Review, Readers-Web-Backlog (Readers-Web-Kanbanana-Board-2018-19-Q3), Advanced Mobile Contributions
MarcoAurelio added a comment to T213591: Check if it is safe to disable logging for purge_abusefilter.pp cron job.

On deployment-mwmaint01 I've checked /var/log/mediawiki/puge_abusefilter.log (last 500 lines) and I didn't see anything wrong. Should I grep for errors as well?

Jan 11 2019, 11:48 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Puppet, AbuseFilter
Catrope added a project to T211446: Personalized first day: potential survey wording changes: GrowthExperiments.
Jan 11 2019, 11:48 PM · GrowthExperiments, Growth-Team
dbarratt committed rEGQL615aab4bf4c4: Create the GraphQL extension. (authored by dbarratt).
Create the GraphQL extension.
Jan 11 2019, 11:48 PM
Catrope moved T212021: Welcome survey: allow users to complete the survey later from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Revisit on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:48 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2019 (Newcomer friendly), GrowthExperiments, Growth-Team
Catrope moved T181526: Flow: Better error handling on unexpected responses is needed from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Q2 2019-20 on the Growth-Team board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:47 PM · Growth-Team, Collaboration-Team-Triage, StructuredDiscussions
GitHub <noreply@github.com> committed rORESf2d05cf528ab: Merge 194c0e29c2f21d701a1b315af463c680942fce4a into… (authored by awight).
Merge 194c0e29c2f21d701a1b315af463c680942fce4a into…
Jan 11 2019, 11:47 PM
awight committed rORES194c0e29c2f2: Accept various input formats (authored by awight).
Accept various input formats
Jan 11 2019, 11:47 PM
Catrope moved T116762: Notifications in Echo on Wikidata should display label as well as Q id from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Revisit on the Growth-Team board.

We discussed this with the team earlier this week.

Jan 11 2019, 11:47 PM · Growth-Team, Notifications, MediaWiki-extensions-WikibaseRepository, Wikidata, Collaboration-Team-Triage
Catrope renamed T118024: When deleting StructuredDiscussion content, deleted content is misattributed to the sysop that deleted it from When deleting StructuredDiscussion content, attribute the deleted content to its author nor the sysop that deleted it to When deleting StructuredDiscussion content, deleted content is misattributed to the sysop that deleted it.
Jan 11 2019, 11:43 PM · Growth-Team, Collaboration-Team-Triage, StructuredDiscussions
Neil_P._Quinn_WMF moved T211173: "Edit" equivalent of pageviews daily available to use in Turnilo and Superset from Tracking to Triage on the Product-Analytics board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:43 PM · Patch-For-Review, Analytics-Kanban, Better Use Of Data, Product-Analytics, Analytics
Catrope moved T118024: When deleting StructuredDiscussion content, deleted content is misattributed to the sysop that deleted it from Needs Discussion/Analysis to Q2 2019-20 on the Growth-Team board.

We're planning to address this in the coming few months, possibly later this month.

Jan 11 2019, 11:43 PM · Growth-Team, Collaboration-Team-Triage, StructuredDiscussions
Catrope closed T213125: Help Panel: Monobook UI minor issues as Declined.

In our triage meeting this week, we decided to decline this, because the help panel is aimed at new users, who generally don't know how to switch to a non-default skin like Monobook.

Jan 11 2019, 11:42 PM · Growth-Team
Catrope closed T213125: Help Panel: Monobook UI minor issues, a subtask of T206711: [EPIC] Growth: Focus on help desk (in-context link), as Declined.
Jan 11 2019, 11:42 PM · GrowthExperiments-Help panel, Growth-Team (Current Sprint), GrowthExperiments, Epic
jmatazzoni updated the task description for T213470: Implement UX for Updating and Downloading.
Jan 11 2019, 11:41 PM · Community-Tech-Sprint, Community-Tech, Event Metrics
srishakatux added a comment to T153641: How to use Wikipedia EventLogging schemas in Vagrant setup?.

@Milimetric Good news from my end too :D I am able to see the events in the log file.

Jan 11 2019, 11:40 PM · Analytics-Kanban, Analytics, Analytics-EventLogging, MediaWiki-Vagrant
Roy17 created T213594: Disable Captions on Commons redirects.
Jan 11 2019, 11:39 PM · StructuredDataOnCommons, Commons
greg lowered the priority of T210739: Target deletion during page move fails from Unbreak Now! to High.

Probably downgrade it from UBN, since it seems it mostly stopped happening:

Jan 11 2019, 11:31 PM · Core Platform Team Workboards (Done with CPT), MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.14; 2019-01-22), Anti-Harassment, Patch-For-Review, User-notice, Core Platform Team (Needs Cleaning - Security, stability, performance and scalability (TEC1)), MediaWiki-Special-pages, Wikimedia-production-error
osorio-juan-microsoft moved T211914: WinCache increment loses TTL information from Backlog to libs/objectcache on the MediaWiki-Cache board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:31 PM · Core Platform Team Workboards (Done with CPT), MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.17; 2019-02-12), Core Platform Team (Needs Cleaning - Security, stability, performance and scalability (TEC1)), MediaWiki-Cache
greg lowered the priority of T213338: Toggling from VE to source to VE in MobileFrontend breaks from Unbreak Now! to High.

Changing to High as the backport was deployed.

Jan 11 2019, 11:31 PM · MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.12; 2019-01-08), Patch-For-Review, MobileFrontend, VisualEditor (Current work), MediaWiki-extensions-WikimediaEvents, Growth-Team (Current Sprint)
greg lowered the priority of T209565: Dry run for normalizeThrottleParameters.php from Unbreak Now! to High.

Raising priority to UBN because parent task is UBN, and this also requires some extra work (although 1. and 2. are easy). I'll try to send a new patch today/tomorrow; @tstarling any chance you'll review this again?

Jan 11 2019, 11:30 PM · MW-1.34-notes (1.34.0-wmf.11; 2019-06-26), User-Urbanecm, MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.22; 2019-03-19), User-notice, MW-1.32-release, Core Platform Team (Needs Cleaning - Security, stability, performance and scalability (TEC1)), Wikimedia-maintenance-script-run, AbuseFilter
greg moved T213414: allow zotero container nodejs server to define the amount of heap used instead of the fixed limit of 1.7Gi from To Triage to Follow-up/Actionables on the Wikimedia-Incident board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:28 PM · User-fsero, Operations, Wikimedia-Incident, Citoid, serviceops
greg placed T125618: Deprecate and remove the EducationProgram extension from Wikimedia servers after June 30, 2018 up for grabs.
Jan 11 2019, 11:28 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (Deployment services), Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Epic, Education-Program-Dashboard, MediaWiki-extensions-EducationProgram
gerritbot added a comment to T207334: Create a UI for Translating title descriptions (within the App Editor Tasks list).

Change 483037 merged by jenkins-bot:
[apps/android/wikipedia@master] Edit Tasks Activity UI tweak

Jan 11 2019, 11:27 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog (Android-app-release-v2.7.27x-L-Lamington), Android-app-feature-Description-Editing
Reedy merged task T213584: PHP Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is active into T213489: 'Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is active' intermittently on php7.3.
Jan 11 2019, 11:27 PM · MediaWiki-Authentication-and-authorization, PHP 7.3 support
Reedy merged T213584: PHP Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is active into T213489: 'Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is active' intermittently on php7.3.
Jan 11 2019, 11:27 PM · Core Platform Team Workboards (Done with CPT), MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.14; 2019-01-22), MW-1.32-notes, MW-1.31-release-notes, MW-1.30-release-notes, MediaWiki-General, PHP 7.3 support
greg added a comment to T174802: Archive and drop education program (ep_*) tables on all wikis.

Hey!
So as per https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2018/47 are we good to go now and drop these tables? Realistically I don't think this will happen before February anyways, but, do we (DBAs) have green light to drop them from now on?

Jan 11 2019, 11:26 PM · Patch-For-Review, User-notice, Datasets-General-or-Unknown, Data-Services, DBA
greg moved T188706: Setup Learning Circles for RelEng from Next to Done on the User-greg board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:25 PM · User-greg, Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban)
greg closed T188706: Setup Learning Circles for RelEng as Resolved.

Closed in favor of https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Release_Engineering_Team/Book_club

Jan 11 2019, 11:25 PM · User-greg, Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban)
Isarra created T213593: Assess use of whitespace, font sizes, etc.
Jan 11 2019, 11:24 PM · HasSomeColours
greg edited projects for T213563: Publish Blubber releases on releases.wikimedia.org, added: Release-Engineering-Team (Next); removed Release-Engineering-Team.
Jan 11 2019, 11:24 PM · serviceops, Release-Engineering-Team (Next), Patch-For-Review, Release Pipeline (Blubber)
Isarra created T213592: Center styles missing.
Jan 11 2019, 11:23 PM · HasSomeColours
gerritbot added a project to T213591: Check if it is safe to disable logging for purge_abusefilter.pp cron job: Patch-For-Review.
Jan 11 2019, 11:23 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Puppet, AbuseFilter
gerritbot added a comment to T213591: Check if it is safe to disable logging for purge_abusefilter.pp cron job.

Change 483876 had a related patch set uploaded (by MarcoAurelio; owner: MarcoAurelio):
[operations/puppet@production] [WIP] mediawiki: Stop logging each run of purge_abusefilter.pp

Jan 11 2019, 11:23 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Puppet, AbuseFilter
greg triaged T205950: Database busted for CiviCRM tests? as Normal priority.
Jan 11 2019, 11:23 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO
MarcoAurelio created T213591: Check if it is safe to disable logging for purge_abusefilter.pp cron job.
Jan 11 2019, 11:22 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Puppet, AbuseFilter
Milimetric added a comment to T199004: RFC: Add a frontend build step to skins/extensions to our deploy process.

I just want to re-iterate our simpler way of handling build steps in Wikistats 2. In light of the problems described here, I think it deserves a second look. It's pretty standard on other nodejs projects I've looked at. We basically factor out most of our common build config and use it in two kinds of builds:

Jan 11 2019, 11:21 PM · TechCom-RFC, Proposal, User-Jdlrobson
greg edited projects for T213014: npm warns about unwritable $HOME/.config, added: Release-Engineering-Team (Backlog); removed Release-Engineering-Team.
Jan 11 2019, 11:21 PM · Performance-Team, Release-Engineering-Team (Backlog), Continuous-Integration-Infrastructure
Isarra updated the task description for T193739: Style forms.
Jan 11 2019, 11:19 PM · HasSomeColours
Jdforrester-WMF committed rEWBIfba0f1ab2357: CaptionPanel: Factor out Publish enable/disable, call when row deleted (authored by Jdforrester-WMF).
CaptionPanel: Factor out Publish enable/disable, call when row deleted
Jan 11 2019, 11:18 PM
Isarra created T213590: Add padding to bottom of content sidebar.
Jan 11 2019, 11:18 PM · HasSomeColours
Isarra created T213589: Apply footer background to full page so it doesn't just chop off on short pages.
Jan 11 2019, 11:17 PM · HasSomeColours
Isarra added a parent task for T193737: Add icons: T165547: Implement HasSomeColours.
Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · HasSomeColours
Isarra added subtasks for T165547: Implement HasSomeColours: T193740: make responsive layout(s), T193741: Add colours to HasSomeColours, T193739: Style forms, T193737: Add icons.
Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · HasSomeColours
Isarra added a parent task for T193739: Style forms: T165547: Implement HasSomeColours.
Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · HasSomeColours
Isarra added a parent task for T193740: make responsive layout(s): T165547: Implement HasSomeColours.
Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · HasSomeColours
Isarra added a parent task for T193741: Add colours to HasSomeColours: T165547: Implement HasSomeColours.
Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · HasSomeColours
gerritbot added a project to T209329: Deleting a caption field that has text that exceeds the limit does not re-enable the "publish" button: Patch-For-Review.
Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.13; 2019-01-15), Multimedia-Team-Working-Board, Structured Data Engineering, Multimedia
gerritbot added a comment to T209329: Deleting a caption field that has text that exceeds the limit does not re-enable the "publish" button.

Change 483877 had a related patch set uploaded (by Jforrester; owner: Jforrester):
[mediawiki/extensions/WikibaseMediaInfo@master] CaptionPanel: Factor out Publish enable/disable, call when row deleted

Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM · MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.13; 2019-01-15), Multimedia-Team-Working-Board, Structured Data Engineering, Multimedia
Isarra added a comment to T165547: Implement HasSomeColours.

Eeeeh whatever.

Jan 11 2019, 11:13 PM · HasSomeColours
Ryasmeen moved T208978: Summary-links not correct from QA to Product owner review on the VisualEditor (Current work) board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:13 PM · Verified, MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.6; 2018-11-27), VisualEditor-MediaWiki, VisualEditor (Current work)
Tbayer updated the task description for T210660: [EPIC] AMC Metrics .
Jan 11 2019, 11:13 PM · Readers-Web-Backlog (Readers-Web-Kanbanana-Board-2018-19-Q4), Chinese-Sites, Epic, Advanced Mobile Contributions
Isarra renamed T193741: Add colours to HasSomeColours from Turn skin living in HasSomeColours repository into a proper implementation of HasSomeColours to Add colours to HasSomeColours.
Jan 11 2019, 11:11 PM · HasSomeColours
cooltey claimed T89202: Add "find text" function when editing.
Jan 11 2019, 11:09 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog (Android-app-release-v2.7.27x-L-Lamington), WorkType-NewFunctionality
cooltey moved T89202: Add "find text" function when editing from Backlog to Doing on the Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog (Android-app-release-v2.7.27x-L-Lamington) board.
Jan 11 2019, 11:09 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog (Android-app-release-v2.7.27x-L-Lamington), WorkType-NewFunctionality
Mholloway committed rECCOb414ae13166f: Initial counter groundwork (authored by Mholloway).
Initial counter groundwork
Jan 11 2019, 11:07 PM
Mholloway committed rECCO45205c92cea9: Add DB tables (authored by Mholloway).
Add DB tables
Jan 11 2019, 11:07 PM
Mholloway committed rECCO243138f4dbb3: Initial commit (authored by Mholloway).
Initial commit
Jan 11 2019, 11:07 PM
greg closed T213523: Discuss about Jeblad's Herald H252 as Invalid.

Unless there are performance concerns we (Phabricator admins) generally do not care what people subscribe to using Herald.

Jan 11 2019, 11:07 PM · Phabricator, Parsoid-Nowiki
ovasileva updated the task description for T210660: [EPIC] AMC Metrics .
Jan 11 2019, 11:05 PM · Readers-Web-Backlog (Readers-Web-Kanbanana-Board-2018-19-Q4), Chinese-Sites, Epic, Advanced Mobile Contributions
Ryasmeen edited projects for T208978: Summary-links not correct, added: Verified; removed Editing QA.
Jan 11 2019, 11:03 PM · Verified, MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.6; 2018-11-27), VisualEditor-MediaWiki, VisualEditor (Current work)
Gerrit Code Review <gerrit@wikimedia.org> committed rEWBI7659004014be: Merge "Remove 99% width hack" (authored by jenkins-bot <jenkins-bot@gerrit.wikimedia.org>).
Merge "Remove 99% width hack"
Jan 11 2019, 11:00 PM
Krinkle edited projects for T115692: Flash of unstyled content (FOUC) on Login page and Preferences (and possibly other highly visible pages?), added: Performance-Team (Radar); removed MW-1.27-release (WMF-deploy-2015-11-10_(1.27.0-wmf.6)), Performance.
Jan 11 2019, 10:58 PM · Performance-Team (Radar), MediaWiki-User-preferences, MediaWiki-User-login-and-signup, MW-1.27-release-notes
D3r1ck01 added a comment to T213584: PHP Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is active.

I concur with this. I've had this same error on my browser with PHP 7.3

Jan 11 2019, 10:57 PM · MediaWiki-Authentication-and-authorization, PHP 7.3 support
Neil_P._Quinn_WMF moved T210807: Update editor_month generation to use change_tag table rather than tag_summary from Next Up to Doing on the Product-Analytics board.
Jan 11 2019, 10:56 PM · Contributors-Analysis, Product-Analytics
Dzahn created P7977 scandium npm.
Jan 11 2019, 10:52 PM
TBolliger updated the task description for T213351: Timeboxed investigation into browser fingerprinting for anti-abuse report to WMF Board.
Jan 11 2019, 10:52 PM · Anti-Harassment (Bet — ב)
Mooeypoo updated the task description for T206700: Create a method for 'Avg. daily views to pages that have uploaded files' .
Jan 11 2019, 10:49 PM · Community-Tech-Sprint, Grant-Metrics, Community-Tech, Event Metrics
gerritbot added a comment to T211216: Always show banner first in the feed.

Change 482759 merged by jenkins-bot:
[apps/android/wikipedia@master] Switching order of Announcement and onboarding cards

Jan 11 2019, 10:48 PM · Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog (Android-app-release-v2.7.27x-L-Lamington), Wikimedia-Fundraising
Ryasmeen moved T210257: Visual diff assumes extension nodes have body attribute from QA to Product owner review on the VisualEditor (Current work) board.
Jan 11 2019, 10:47 PM · Verified, Editing QA, VisualEditor (Current work), MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.6; 2018-11-27), Patch-For-Review
Ryasmeen added a project to T210257: Visual diff assumes extension nodes have body attribute: Verified.
Jan 11 2019, 10:47 PM · Verified, Editing QA, VisualEditor (Current work), MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.6; 2018-11-27), Patch-For-Review
bearND triaged T211026: mobile-html: ability to preview an edited page or section with the same transforms and styles as mobile-html as Low priority.

Setting priority to low since the backend work for this seems quite complicated and the workaround of using MW API seems sufficient currently.

Jan 11 2019, 10:46 PM · User-WDoran, Core Platform Team Workboards (Clinic Duty Team), Product-Infrastructure-Team-Backlog (Kanban)
Mooeypoo updated the task description for T206700: Create a method for 'Avg. daily views to pages that have uploaded files' .
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM · Community-Tech-Sprint, Grant-Metrics, Community-Tech, Event Metrics
David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net> committed rGERRITDEPLOYd40709c77773: Set version to 2.15.8 (authored by David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net>).
Set version to 2.15.8
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM
David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net> committed rGERRITDEPLOY289816b5bd43: Upgrade JGit to 4.9.8.201812241815-r (authored by David Ostrovsky <david@ostrovsky.org>).
Upgrade JGit to 4.9.8.201812241815-r
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM
David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net> committed rGERRITDEPLOY0b61aa0aa19a: Upgrade JGit to 4.7.7.201812240805-r (authored by David Ostrovsky <david@ostrovsky.org>).
Upgrade JGit to 4.7.7.201812240805-r
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM
Diffusion added a reverting change for rGERRITDEPLOYfcc90699fdec: Fix the missing DB entry in Gerrit DB: rGERRITDEPLOY2afce52141f7: Revert "Fix the missing DB entry in Gerrit DB".
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM
David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net> committed rGERRITDEPLOY2cc0e17c1ca1: Set version to 2.14.18 (authored by David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net>).
Set version to 2.14.18
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM
David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net> committed rGERRITDEPLOYc3a647653b95: Merge branch 'stable-2.14' into stable-2.15 (authored by David Pursehouse <dpursehouse@collab.net>).
Merge branch 'stable-2.14' into stable-2.15
Jan 11 2019, 10:45 PM