Language links have been removed from Wikipedia Recent Changes (and so, Watchlist), we will now monitor for 2 weeks for performance, feedback, complaints.
- Feed Queries
- All Stories
- Search
- Feed Search
- Transactions
- Transaction Logs
Yesterday
Wed, Oct 14
Fri, Oct 9
Cite Q causing an error message : Too many Wikidata entities accessed. Number of entities loaded: 500/500
Thu, Oct 8
Adding Integrations for personal tracking
Per Amir in (T429686), I think this is important context for Motives
Wed, Oct 7
@Ifeatu_Nnaobi_WMDE just adding you if you want to check / approve / change content
@Ladsgroup just an FYI, language link changes were removed from group1 wikis 06.10 ~ 07:00am UTC.
Tue, Oct 6
Mon, Oct 5
Due to core staff being sick during deployment window, we decided to delay the deployment by 24 hours, new date: 06.10.2026, 09:00 UTC / 07:00 UTC
Fri, Oct 2
Wed, Sep 30
Tue, Sep 29
Mon, Sep 28
Thu, Sep 24
Moving to Blocked ~ the RfC generated a lot of feedback, across the whole spectrum of opinions: strong opposition, neutrality, and those who welcome the change.
Tue, Sep 22
Mon, Sep 21
T435933: [SPRINT 15 🎃] CHORES - sign-up
Fri, Sep 18
Awaiting wiki creation
Session was completed but option of filtering is still up for debate.
Should be available for testing on beta cluster
Results of queries should be saved into spreadsheet for later @SuzanneWood-WMDE @awight
Sep 14 2026
Sep 11 2026
Check the images, should be ready for use. Check in with Nicholus on return.
Team will be updated in week: 14 - 18 Sept. KW 38
Sep 10 2026
Sep 9 2026
Sep 7 2026
Not needed at the moment.
Manual support was given for 3 wikis, 1 outstanding (until wiki has been created).
Work is being done to automate this process.
Can't progress until wiki has been created.
Check in Sep 8
Vi: proposes a sketching session for ideating solutions; begin the prototyping journey.
Adam: (Do we shortlist or finalise a solution and focus on this ideal solution, or broadly sketch different solutions? - logic table)
Danny; At what stage of this process will we present to community for buy-in/validation?
Ifeatu will take a look this week and update with next steps
Check with Suzie / Ifeatu for final decision