Tentatively marking as a 1.37 blocker, since the commit mentioned above has been backported to REL1_37.
I suspect this was introduced in commit f9be83e310a5407db1ce101395fa6df0deb0966b, which added the static type hint. Previously, Skin::getCopyrightIcon() had a similar mistake in returning $wgFooterIcons['copyright']['copyright'] as null|string, but this return type was only in phpdoc, so it didn’t cause a crash.
Wed, Sep 15
Firefox says the chosen font-family is DejaVu Sans, if that helps.
Tue, Sep 14
Mon, Sep 13
As an external/bot developer I want to be able to authenticate with WCQS via my application/bot so that it can use the the service without human interaction.
Sun, Sep 12
the equivalent of a kubectl rollout restart deployment $TOOL_NAME command
For the Wikidata Lexeme Forms tool, I’ve configured a simple readiness probe in R2362:4da7f64c4b05: Enable updates/restarts without downtime.
Workaround: Use → instead of -> in tester labels ;)
Thu, Sep 9
The source code for the bot has never been published, see T189747.
Wed, Sep 8
Issue still happens, no reaction from Google so far…
Sun, Sep 5
Mon, Aug 30
Eh, now it seems to have fixed itself. I’ll try a few more times this evening and reopen if it happens again.
Wed, Aug 25
Sorry, my bad – I had namespace-protected the main namespace, just not today (which is why I didn’t think of it right away).
Fixed evaluation. Now I can’t reproduce the bug. Calling Z10062 on an empty list returns false, calling it on a one-element list (element “true”) returns true.
I don’t think so – make sure you’re still logged in (reload the page), sessions are short-lived for some reason I haven’t figured out.
I think I’ve set up your reproduction steps at https://notwikilambda.toolforge.org/wiki/Z10062, though evaluation still seems to be broken on Not Wikilambda.
Looks like creating a function works again: https://notwikilambda.toolforge.org/wiki/Z10058
Even Z100 moved successfully now. It still crashes if you try to view it, but hey, it’s moved ^^
Okay, so I’m not sure why Z1 worked, but after that practically all other objects seem to fail. Not sure why, maybe the move of Z1 made things worse for them.
Aha, the broken ZObject strikes again.
wasn’t too hard to find ^^ let’s see if this works
tools.notwikilambda@interactive:~$ head -n10 zobjects | php public_html/w/maintenance/moveBatch.php --r '[[phabricator:T289682|T289682]]' --u 'Lucas Werkmeister' ZObject:Z1 --> Z1 FAILED: Cannot move pages into namespace "(Main)".
Tue, Aug 24
I have absolutely no idea which tags to add to this task, I’m afraid.
Sun, Aug 22
It’s maybe worth noting here that the builtin data, including the languages, was fairly recently reloaded (SAL entry).
Aug 17 2021
Aug 15 2021
I also migrated Ranker – I would also characterize that as “not important” but it gets used more than PagePile Visual Filter so if there are any issues (haven’t noticed any so far) I’ll hopefully hear about it soon.
PagePile Visual Filter (one of my less important tools ^^) seems to work fine in Python 3.9. (Migration process: edit service.template, webservice stop, move the old venv out of the way, set up a new venv from a webservice shell, webservice start.)
Aug 14 2021
Aug 8 2021
“Is this project dead?” is almost never a valid bug report. (Also, it just so happens that I reported bugs against ISA recently-ish and got a response from the developers reasonably quickly, if that answers your question.)
Aug 7 2021
Aug 4 2021
Should be okay to make public, thanks.
I also got warnings from MySQL about those fields when manually inserting rows for Not Wikilambda: see Not Wikilambda:Setup (the part around the two MySQL code snippets).
Aug 2 2021
Aug 1 2021
Thanks! Tool still seems to work (though I guess that could just be because it hasn’t been restarted yet).
Jul 31 2021
please excuse my writing style it’s late at night and i’m tired
Jul 26 2021
(It’s possible that the wiki won’t remember your frontend preference for very long, if it suffers from the same problem that makes sessions so short-lived. Haven’t tested it very much yet.)
Jul 25 2021
@Bstorm Alright, that sounds fine to me.
Jul 23 2021
(It is technically possible to use jsub from a process running on the grid, but that is honestly so gross that I try and block it out from my mind.)
Field report from trying to use toolforge-jobs for the wd-shex-infer tool:
Jul 22 2021
These tests date back to mid-2013; they start with a comment that’s kinda funny:
Jul 21 2021
Jul 20 2021
Same goes for the wikilambdaload_zids parameter of the wikilambdaload_zobjects query+list module.