@TheDJ Thanks for the analysis :) I set that parameter to 0 because I was experiencing the symptoms described in T206957. I might add that I am running my MediaWiki jobs as described here; https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Job_queue if that matters.
Feb 25 2020
Dec 23 2019
Dec 20 2019
Seems related to T133500.
Dec 19 2019
Dec 18 2019
Thanks for looking at the code. :) Note that the pull request would have to go into Gerrit and not to Github - see the Gerrit Tutorial. Thanks!
I'd like to submit a pull request for this, dipping my toes into contributing here :)
Dec 17 2019
Yeah, the Special:MediaStatistics already have that info, and more. Then maybe the audio and video counts can be removed? At least it confused me for a minute or two.
Dec 16 2019
Dec 13 2019
@brion After running a bunch of transcoding jobs, without browsing the video page (File:xxx.mp4) during the ongoing transcode; I have no errors. So it seems pretty conclusive that accessing the video page during the ongoing transcode is causing the error above.
Dec 10 2019
Hm, interesting. I've been running tail -f | grep trancode_error on the debug file while uploading videos. I uploaded three videos without any errors, but as soon as I navigated to the video page File:xxx.mp4 during a running trancode I got the following error:
I've tried with the $wgEnableNiceBackgroundTranscodeJobs setting off as well, same result. I enabled it to see if it would resolve the issue, but nothing changed.