Mar 11 2015
Mar 4 2015
Jan 2 2015
I claimed this on melange
The tests passed
T85681 is for the missing languages
I added a temporary fix which will skip the test if the language used is missing from the formats dictionary for 'YearBC'. I have tested this with language 'ar' on 'wikipedia' (same as travis ci) so it should fix it.
Jan 1 2015
I commented out one of the self.langs lines in the wikidata family file and my user-config.py has
family = 'wikidata' mylang = 'en'
...but now I'm back to the original error (same stacktrace)
Hmm, that isn't working for me. Now its failing differently:
After some further testing, I discovered T85645 on wikidata. However, it sounded like it was anticipated that I would find many more on other non-Wikipedia sites.
I wrote a basic test (not yet submitted to Gerrit) for the year page generator:
Dec 31 2014
I am a GCI student.
Dec 23 2014
Dec 22 2014
Dec 21 2014
Dec 20 2014
I have claimed this on melange.
Dec 18 2014
Dec 16 2014
I am a GCI student and I have claimed this on google melange.