Mon, Nov 29
Fri, Nov 26
Looks all good to me.
@CorinnaHillebrand_WMDE Some things we noticed during testing:
- The banners differ in height. Should be fixable by changing the control banner to not combine the headline and the text into one paragraph.
- The variant banner should pass the locale parameter when submitting the form.
Thu, Nov 25
Restarted this one. The start date should be changed in the banner repository.
setup looks good to me
Tue, Nov 23
Mon, Nov 22
Looks good, thank you! After deploying this, desktop-de-13 can start.
Looks good. Waiting on T296170 to go live.
@hashar Yes, if you see a banner when adding banner=wmua_wikiscience_2021 (or any banner) to the URL, the task is resolved.
Sat, Nov 20
Campaign setup looks good.
@AbbanWMDE Some things before it's ready to go:
- This time, the submit event should be logged using WMDEBannerEvents and pass the slide data.
- The general error message below the submit button should be "Bitte oben die Formularfelder ausfüllen."
- The campaign parameters should be changed to today's date.
Fri, Nov 19
Ugh, and the variant banner shouldn't slide down from the top.
@CorinnaHillebrand_WMDE There are quite some height differences in lower resolutions. Mainly, because of a breakpoint mismatch. I think the following changes to the variant banner should do it:
- Move the layout change that happens at 1300px (form right/below) to 900px.
- Move the font size change from 1090px to 1150px.
@AbbanWMDE I found some things that need fixing:
- The custom amount field of the control banner does not display its value.
- The placeholders don't seem to work (day of the week, campaign day sentence, impression count, visitors-vs-donors sentence).
- I should have mentioned in the task description: Unlike in the desktop banners, the banner form should always be on the right in the variant banner.
Thu, Nov 18
@CorinnaHillebrand_WMDE Campaign setup and banners look good. The changes to the application still need testing, right?
Wed, Nov 17
Tue, Nov 16
- Sorry, I just changed the banner copy in the task description. Can you change that in the variant banner?
- We had a closer look at last year's banners and found that there are missing paddings in the variant banner. Can you add top and bottom padding of 15px to the banner-text element?
Sorry, I thought you were looking at aggregated data.
That's hard to tell. If the cookie still had a value, it would have been logged. Does another tag have one too many registration?