At a glance, it looks like for each flag, you're loading everything from Wikidata entities about the countries, rather than just their flag, and it quickly adds up to 50 MB. I don't know enough about Lua coding to tell you how to fix the problem, but hopefully that helps?
Mar 27 2019
Oct 30 2018
Sep 27 2018
Nov 23 2017
Until the recent changes, I and others used to contribute Toki Pona labels and descriptions to Wikidata and would feel sorry to see that work gone. According to https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Pasleim/Language_statistics_for_items, there are now 1239 labels in Toki Pona, which is more than in 55 other supported languages.
What about trying to get a BCP47 tag e.g. art-tokipona instead?
Nov 18 2017
This year we requested the language code "tok" for Toki Pona to SIL. We expect that they will accept this request in February 2018. Please don't remove everything in an irreversible way.
Jul 7 2016
I added 4 statements which use mis instead of tzl, I qualified them using language (P2439) with Talossan (Q1063911) as value and I added references.
Jan 26 2016
This following bug will most likely be fixed when the following few lines are added to the Names.php file.
The lines that needs to be added are:
'ett' => 'mechl Rasnal', # Etruscan 'fkv' => 'kvääni', # Kven 'goh' => 'diutisk', # Old High German 'kea' => 'Kabuverdianu', # Cape Verdean Creole 'koy' => 'Denaakkenaageʼ', # Koyukon 'lkt' => 'Lakȟótiyapi', # Lakota 'lld' => 'Ladin', # Ladin 'rmg' => 'tavringens rakripa', # Traveller Norwegian 'smj' => 'julevsámegiella', # Lule Sami 'tzl' => 'Talossan', # Talossan
I do not know how to add those lines myself, so maybe somebody else can add this line for us all.
Jun 21 2015
The Talossan language is also not added to the Names.php file.
This bug will probably be solved and this request will be completed if the language is added to that file.
The line that needs to be added is:
'tzl' => 'Talossan', # Talossan
I am not sure how to add this line myself, so maybe somebody else can add this line for me.