Feb 23 2020
Sep 15 2016
Any updates/reviews on this?
May 1 2016
Please review :)
Apr 24 2016
Apr 19 2016
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Coding_conventions#Line_continuation has changed. It now suggests using operator at the end of the previous line. I have changed my patch accordingly!
Apr 11 2016
Apr 10 2016
I am not sure, but I guess will likely put less constraints on how reference text can be made in the future. I would like to know the opinion of the other experienced members.
Apr 7 2016
Mar 30 2016
I understand. At that time, I had forgotten that Reviewer-bot asked reviewers to do patch review too.
Mar 27 2016
Mar 25 2016
@Legoktm : Please review :)
@Jdforrester-WMF : I am unable to recreate the PHP Notice by running composer test on mw-config. Can you explain how to?
I also found that this kind of Notice comes when we reference a string like it is an array. ( $content over here in line 69). Once I test it locally after recreating the error, I'll submit a patch.
Mar 23 2016
Mar 21 2016
Mar 18 2016
Mar 15 2016
@Addshore, I think that @hashar's patch with changes to the description and a few other changes is what I had in mind. May I amend @hashar's patch, or submit a new one? I am relatively new here, and would love some guidance.
Mar 14 2016
I am interested in working on this. Should the PHP CodeSniffer sniff for $wgUser and warn to use RequestContext::getMain()->getUser() instead? Also, should it be automatically replaceable using phpcbf?
Mar 12 2016
I see. So should I bring the label and the field in the same line, or is there something else which needs to be worked upon?
Mar 10 2016
Mar 9 2016
I would like to work on this bug. I have changed span to div where required and applied display:inline styling to div.reference-text in ext.cite.styles.css.
I also made suitable changes in citeParserTests.txt. But I got confused by the presence of this file, as I didn't see any tests for Cite extension. Are there tests for this extension which I am not able find?
Mar 7 2016
I would like to work on this project as a part of Outreachy round 12/ GSoC 2016. I am fairly good at PHP and know some Node.JS. I have read about the ZIM format and OCG. I intend to look at the present stub of solution implemented in the next couple days, and in parallel solve the microtasks. @cscott, will you be willing to work as a mentor for this project?
Jan 30 2016
@Florian, A small doubt regarding your comment in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/267250/.
https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-InterwikiIntegration/blob/a96ddf567627b860f0b00f2ad3c69930a9972076/InterwikiIntegrationChangesList.php#L47 uses RequestContext::getMain(). Should I use it too? I read https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:RequestContext which said use it as a last resort.
Jan 27 2016
I see. I was going through the https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Pre-commit_checklist, which included performing unit tests. I suppose I will just test it by running it on Vagrant.
Thanks for your reply Aklapper. I was travelling for a while. I have gone through it. I couldn't find a unit test for the ChangeTags class.
Jan 20 2016
According to me the changes should be adding a parameter IContextSource $context to the function, and change
wfMessage('tag-list-wrapper') to $context->msg( 'tag-list-wrapper' )
$wgLang->commaList( $displayTags ) to $context->getLanguage()->commaList( $displayTags )
I would like to work on this bug. Since I am new to MediaWiki, it would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction.