Fixed and updating again
Don't appear to be getting any errors in the logs
Setting the priority to Lowest as this extension is not deployed anywhere, so this refactoring is not very important.
Is there an up to date list of what needs to be done here?
This task is pretty hard to follow as it is! :)
Removing from the campsite for now until we know what this is blocked on.
Once we know how to move forward we can do the needed.
Should we push forward with the rename or should we add it to our code base with the name "tmp1" for now?
If we want to push forward with the rename do we need a decision on the name?
Is the decision on the name & adding it to code the thing blocking moving forward with this ticket?
@Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE what's the status of this one?
It has been in doing on the campsite for quite some time, perhaps we should come up with a final list of the things that need to be moved to use MediaWikiServices and make some sub tasks so it is more manageable and can be shared around?
Maybe we should gather some thoughts from WMF people that are creating containers etc.
We should probably create / have some sort of standard to follow.
For some reason the data is still not showing up where it should...