Jun 27 2017
Jun 26 2017
@Aklapper we've updated
Jun 21 2017
Jun 20 2017
The issue should be solved after the migration. As the uuids has changed, I cannot reproduce it. Let me know if you still can reproduce the issue and I'll work on it. If not, feel free to close it :)
The dump is being uploaded everyday at midnight. Working in parallel in T168217: Find out (and fix) why we have a higher number of identity entries than before switching to new Bitergia DB scheme. I'll keep this open until the feature to automatically update the indexes and show the changes in the dashboard is ready.
Jun 16 2017
@Aklapper Github db dump file updated to the latest version by https://github.com/Bitergia/mediawiki-identities/commit/6596aca9e13c1c9e366418eb51af0ca06b7595c5
Jun 8 2017
All right so, I've generated new indexes with the latest changes and the identities file I'm about to push in Github, and overall it looks good (just IRC is still on its way). Now the file contains around 50k less duplicated identities :)
Jun 6 2017
Jun 2 2017
I also want to inform you that, even though the database will be up to date, the identities in the dashboard will not be updated automatically. This is a work in progress, and if you want, we can keep you updated of that in other ticket or here.
I will explain you the procedure I will follow for this. The file you were editing comes from the legacy dashboard, so now we are using different sources. Here is the matching:
wikimedia:irc --> supybot wikimedia:its --> bugzilla wikimedia:its_1 --> phabricator wikimedia:mediawiki --> mediawiki wikimedia:mls --> pipermail wikimedia:scm --> git wikimedia:scr --> gerrit
And the procedure will be:
Jun 1 2017
Great!! I'll wait for that and keep you updated of the process
May 31 2017
May 18 2017
May 9 2017
User is now merged and index up to date: https://wikimedia.biterg.io/goto/e402bc401b1c41a37031d903bd0c424a
Hey @Aklapper, I've been digging into this and I found what's going on with this user. There are some e-mail address our tool don't merge automatically. In this case, the matching wasn't done due to the e-mail format. The tool avoids some kind of addresses like the ones who end in localhost or like this one.
May 8 2017
May 6 2017
That's true, I see this identity is not properly merged in the db:
unique identity 1571e940a2fba27a0633b78ea182c3271b0026b7
May 4 2017
@Aklapper the issue itself should be fixed now. However, as we are still not updating the database automatically, I think we can keep the issue open, or close it and continue in T161235: https://wikimedia.biterg.io shows 2017 contributors who are not listed in mediawiki-identities/wikimedia-affiliations.json, as we are expecting there the same behavior. What do you think?
@Aklapper , after the changes made in the DB the issue is gone, and those users are not listed as Independent anymore. Note that the user ^demon is now Chad Horohoe (as we also modified the preferences for the profile name). Please, close it if you consider it fixed!
Sorry for the long delay into this. The list of organizations is now updated and the list displayed is the one from the Wikimedia DB file (or the list you wrote here).
Apr 12 2017
Ok I see the issue here. This should be fixed when we remove the organizations we loaded by mistake and fix the affiliations.
Apr 11 2017
I merged https://github.com/Bitergia/mediawiki-identities/commit/50ab30725ea9d6eb03487bb9eb1849965a4d8d1c on 2017-02-09 for T157569. That change added numerous additional organizations, plus enrolled nearly 500 accounts into those orgs.
We updated the profiles of every identity based on the data source. The issue we had here was an empty field, so the name of the user couldn't be displayed. It should be fixed now!
After reading the comments I've removed several organizations based in the previous tickets. You were right, we did load a standard organizations file we have, and those organizations were on that file.
Mar 29 2017
This is a clear bug. I've been digging into it and I've found we have an issue with the [[mw:User:This, that and the other] identity.
Mar 28 2017
I will check it out!
Mar 27 2017
Thanks for the report. You were right, we were using a wrong field. We've modified so now projects are well displayed:
@Aklapper we've updated the dashboard today adding finally the information of Maniphest. You can check it in:
Mar 23 2017
Whatever is better for you. I will report it also internally so we can start tracking how to solve it :)
Hi @Aklapper , I'm Alberto from the Bitergia team. I just want to make you a short summary of the status of the dashboard right now, because we are struggling at retrieving some data sources :-(