הלוואי שהיה קל לדווח על בעיות בכל שפה.
I'm really not sure about Wikisource and Wikiversity, but for Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, and other such projects, the better solution is to have separate sites per language, as I suggest in T165585.
Tue, Dec 11
@KartikMistry and I tested this with a recent version of Debian, which is similar to Ubuntu, with Firefox 63.0.3, with the "Portuguese (Brazil IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad)" keyboard, and we were able to type "ação" and "Ônibus" exactly as you describe.
Mon, Dec 10
I remember this, and this is no longer supposed to happen in CX2.
This still happens in CX2 exactly as described.
Looks like it's related to Grammarly.
Sun, Dec 9
Sat, Dec 8
Here's a rather simple query that shows the top 100 most popular articles by country.
Fri, Dec 7
I love @alexhollender's proposed design!
Thu, Dec 6
Wed, Dec 5
I deleted some FUZZY local messages, one of which was brackets.
Tue, Dec 4
Mon, Dec 3
Fri, Nov 30
Thu, Nov 29
Oh, I get it now 🤦🏼
Wed, Nov 28
Is it accessible on the web? On the web I still see a file with date and done.
- Problem with translating citation templates from English into Czech. (link)
Tue, Nov 27
Thank you so much!
@revi, if you can help with this, please see the Google Doc I shared with you. Thank you!
@matej_suchanek , if you can help with this, please see the Google Doc I shared with you. Thank you!
I love the quick correction box! The design shows pretty much the same thing I imagined in T210308, so it's a dupe. Thanks!
As I wrote in T210397 (which I merged into this task), using the same target name as in the source wiki is probably the worst choice, and we currently apply it by default almost without telling anything to the user. It is shown in a relatively small font size at the bottom of the card with the "Mark as missing" button, and it's easy to miss. This creates a lot of articles with irrelevant links.
Mon, Nov 26
@tomasz is very good at doing it :)
Soon, when we start the technical architecture work. (I'm not totally sure who "we" are, I'm working on it.)
Sun, Nov 25
The current query filters things out like this:
cxc_origin not in ('disable-mt', 'no-mt', 'user', 'source', 'source-mt')
I did the first two trivial points.
Nothing immediate, but it's close enough to the topic.
Fri, Nov 23
Here, I managed to reproduce it myself:
Thu, Nov 22
OK, here's another attempt:
create table if not exists staging.cx_abuse_filter_daily ( id bigint(20) not null auto_increment, date varchar(10), project varbinary(1024), abuse_filter_id bigint(20), count bigint(20), primary key (id) );