More at my mediawiki.org user page.
May 12 2021
Feb 22 2021
This is an approved request for @AMuigai . Thanks.
Feb 12 2021
@sbassett I will be signing off on this. We have a risk mitigation plan in place now that has been vetted by @ngkountas , @Nikerabbit, @Pginer-WMF and me. We have this in a shared document. Do let us know if you think we should add the content (partly or entirely) in the ticket itself. Thanks.
Nov 16 2020
After discussions, we have decided to close this ticket for now. However, we will keep watching in case this happens again.
Nov 3 2020
Oct 29 2020
Oct 21 2020
This is an approved request for Stephane. Thanks.
Oct 20 2020
Sep 29 2020
This looks like a request from the web team as per a draft document that was used earlier.
Sep 16 2020
All good. Thanks for the quick response on this @RLazarus
Sep 14 2020
Sep 2 2020
Aug 31 2020
Aug 17 2020
Aug 11 2020
Aug 3 2020
@Pginer-WMF Nik checked that this has been resolved. Can you please confirm if this ticket can be closed?