Aug 31 2019
Behavior looks to be back to normal after several edits, no more false positives detected, including no more false positives not registered in the bot DB reporting tool. Might have been a one off issue when checking responsiveness of some websites. Closing the task as no action should be required.
Aug 30 2019
Aug 21 2018
That makes sense. I will review the TemplateData of the citation templates later today to ensure that all variants for the parameters in galician are included on them, following that logic this should help to prevent the second point I raised.
That was one intitial, but i did see that it changed throughout the edits and does look fine now.
@Cyberpower678 I've just seen the test edits, it does look pretty good. There are just a couple of things that are a bit off and would like to report as feedback. I'll gather all the details and get back to this a bit later today.
Jul 12 2018
Bot flag effectively granted here
Jul 9 2018
@Cyberpower678 Sorry for the delayed response, i've not been very active these last months.
May 5 2016
May 4 2016
Thanks for the clarification Dereckson, we will follow a centralized discussion for next occurences if we come up with any other config changes needed. Wikisource:A Taberna will be the common discussion place from now on, I've copied the current talk on this particular matter there. We still need to develop and complete several policies and procedures in the Galician smaller projects to clarify this kind of things. Thanks again for the follow up.
Apr 30 2016
Mar 5 2016
I made the proposal, and 3 other of the most active admins voted and agreed on it. We are a relatively small community, most of the admins and bureucrats are not very active or not interested/involved in most of the technical intricacies of the wiki. Same for the editor community, they tend to center on content related editing and proposals/votes, not so much on the technical side. Proposal's been up for 8 weeks in the local "village pump" without any opposition, should be enough community consensus to get the change implemented.
Dec 2 2015
fixed it, I had to do the following: