Bmueller (Birgit Müller)
Community Communications Manager (products)

Today

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Tomorrow

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Wednesday

  • Clear sailing ahead.

User Details

User Since
Dec 3 2014, 4:04 PM (202 w, 4 d)
Availability
Available
IRC Nick
Birgit_WMDE
LDAP User
Unknown
MediaWiki User
Birgit Müller (WMDE) [ Global Accounts ]

Recent Activity

Thu, Oct 18

Bmueller updated the task description for T206064: Wikimedia Technical Conference 2018 Session - How do we work together?.
Thu, Oct 18, 3:42 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), User-greg, Wikimedia-Technical-Conference-2018

Thu, Oct 11

Bmueller updated the task description for T206079: Wikimedia Technical Conference 2018 Session - Building our storage systems for flexibility and scale.
Thu, Oct 11, 5:25 PM · Wikimedia-Technical-Conference-2018
Bmueller awarded T206078: Wikimedia Technical Conference 2018 Session - Standardizing frontend development tooling a Goat token.
Thu, Oct 11, 10:57 AM · Wikimedia-Technical-Conference-2018

Wed, Oct 10

Bmueller added a watcher for Wikimedia-Technical-Conference-2018: Bmueller.
Wed, Oct 10, 8:23 PM
Bmueller updated the task description for T206064: Wikimedia Technical Conference 2018 Session - How do we work together?.
Wed, Oct 10, 7:55 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), User-greg, Wikimedia-Technical-Conference-2018

Sep 12 2018

Bmueller awarded T195007: [Design} Create a cata-dogoat drawing a Goat token.
Sep 12 2018, 3:34 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, Design, Goatification

Sep 10 2018

Bmueller added a comment to T200987: Set up volunteer code review queue.

@Bmueller is this something volunteer dev support people at WMDE are interested in? (Tried to find the right project for that but got lost. Is it WMDE-Tech-Communication?)

Sep 10 2018, 7:21 AM · Developer-Advocacy

Jul 18 2018

Bmueller closed T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special as Resolved.
Jul 18 2018, 8:25 PM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018

Jul 15 2018

Bmueller added a comment to T199556: Season of RevisionSlider: Implement Version 2.0 (August/September 2018).

Hey @Nemo_bis, of course not, this is a mentored project. An internship is a contract between a company and an individual, with a certain amount of working time (most likely full time), salary and all other agreements that come with a contract. The main reasoning behind this project here is what I wrote in the email on wikitech-l: "Finding good tasks to work on, getting people to review your patches, or just getting good advice can be very challenging. With Season of RevisionSlider we want to provide the chance to experience all of this the easy way - together with us." - it's totally up to the people who are interested in joining this, how much they want to do - it depends on the time, fun, skills people have, and it depends on what people want to commit to as a group. I think the difference to other mentored projects is, that working as a team is a big part of it. For us this is crucial in software development: 4-eyes-principle, helping each other, sharing skills and knowledge, committing together to a project/task, and having fun by doing it. So this project is based on the assumption that working with a group, having people you can ask anything, working on tasks that will get reviewed & merged etc. might be a good way to onboard in the Wikimedia Tech world, or could be cool for people who are around for some time already, but usually work more on their own. I hope that makes it clearer (and I really would love to have a mentored-project-tag ;) I will be travelling soon, so I cannot answer directly, in case you have more remarks/questions :-)

Jul 15 2018, 9:45 AM · TCB-Team, Revision-Slider

Jul 13 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T199556: Season of RevisionSlider: Implement Version 2.0 (August/September 2018).
Jul 13 2018, 6:59 PM · TCB-Team, Revision-Slider
Bmueller updated the task description for T199556: Season of RevisionSlider: Implement Version 2.0 (August/September 2018).
Jul 13 2018, 5:07 PM · TCB-Team, Revision-Slider
Bmueller created T199556: Season of RevisionSlider: Implement Version 2.0 (August/September 2018).
Jul 13 2018, 4:57 PM · TCB-Team, Revision-Slider

Jul 10 2018

MichaelSchoenitzer_WMDE awarded T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special a Goat token.
Jul 10 2018, 9:17 PM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
WMDE-Fisch awarded T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special a Goat token.
Jul 10 2018, 9:31 AM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018

Jul 9 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special.
Jul 9 2018, 3:50 PM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller moved T199100: Session: Improving the edit conflict resolution screen: Methods, mistakes and mystery from Backlog to Session on the Wikimania-Hackathon-2018 board.
Jul 9 2018, 11:48 AM · Two-Column-Edit-Conflict-Merge, TCB-Team, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller claimed T199100: Session: Improving the edit conflict resolution screen: Methods, mistakes and mystery .
Jul 9 2018, 11:48 AM · Two-Column-Edit-Conflict-Merge, TCB-Team, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller added projects to T199100: Session: Improving the edit conflict resolution screen: Methods, mistakes and mystery : Wikimania-Hackathon-2018, Two-Column-Edit-Conflict-Merge.
Jul 9 2018, 11:47 AM · Two-Column-Edit-Conflict-Merge, TCB-Team, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller created T199100: Session: Improving the edit conflict resolution screen: Methods, mistakes and mystery .
Jul 9 2018, 11:46 AM · Two-Column-Edit-Conflict-Merge, TCB-Team, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special.
Jul 9 2018, 10:57 AM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller moved T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special from Backlog to Session on the Wikimania-Hackathon-2018 board.
Jul 9 2018, 10:41 AM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller created T199093: Session: Technical Advice IRC Meeting: Wikimania Special.
Jul 9 2018, 10:41 AM · User-Addshore, Wikimania-Hackathon-2018

Jun 27 2018

Bmueller added projects to T198324: Set a tag so that files imported with FileImporter can be filtered in Recent Changes: TCB-Team, Move-Files-To-Commons.
Jun 27 2018, 12:45 PM · Move-Files-To-Commons, TCB-Team
Bmueller created T198324: Set a tag so that files imported with FileImporter can be filtered in Recent Changes.
Jun 27 2018, 12:45 PM · Move-Files-To-Commons, TCB-Team
Bmueller created T198321: Entries in the user contributions list are in a different order than the entries in the file version history after importing a file.
Jun 27 2018, 12:38 PM · TCB-Team, Move-Files-To-Commons

Jun 6 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T190176: Write a summary of how we improved Wikidiff2.
Jun 6 2018, 4:24 PM · WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2018-04-03, wikidiff2, WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2018-03-20
Bmueller added a comment to T196161: Add support for unencoded Unicode URLs.

@thiemowmde, this is the originial bug report: "When I click EditFileInfo or Info button, I get an error 200."

Jun 6 2018, 9:33 AM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-06-12 (1.32.0-wmf.8)), WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2018-06-05, Patch-For-Review, TCB-Team, Move-Files-To-Commons

Jun 4 2018

Bmueller moved T196161: Add support for unencoded Unicode URLs from Backlog to Tickets ready for pickup on the Move-Files-To-Commons board.
Jun 4 2018, 12:10 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-06-12 (1.32.0-wmf.8)), WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2018-06-05, Patch-For-Review, TCB-Team, Move-Files-To-Commons

May 29 2018

Bmueller created T195833: Search URL is not easily copyable to wikitext.
May 29 2018, 12:28 PM · TCB-Team, Advanced-Search
Bmueller created T195832: Searching in talk namespaces doesn't work.
May 29 2018, 12:23 PM · TCB-Team, Advanced-Search

May 20 2018

Bmueller closed T194973: Hackathon scholarship process review as Resolved.
May 20 2018, 5:38 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T194973: Hackathon scholarship process review.
May 20 2018, 11:57 AM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018

May 19 2018

WMDE-Fisch awarded T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers a Love token.
May 19 2018, 2:09 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
WMDE-Fisch awarded T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers a Love token.
May 19 2018, 12:17 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
greg awarded T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers a Love token.
May 19 2018, 10:13 AM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers.
May 19 2018, 9:37 AM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller moved T194836: Change "Comment" label to "Edit summary" from Backlog to RevisionSlider - Tickets ready for pickup on the WMDE volunteer workboard board.
May 19 2018, 9:02 AM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-05-22 (1.32.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, goodfirstbug, WMDE-mediawiki-maintenance, WMDE volunteer workboard, Revision-Slider, TCB-Team
Bmueller added a comment to T195007: [Design} Create a cata-dogoat drawing.

goat-for-it

May 19 2018, 8:11 AM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, Design, Goatification
Bmueller awarded T195028: Add goat import and export capability a Goat token.
May 19 2018, 5:24 AM · Goatification, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers.
May 19 2018, 5:17 AM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018

May 18 2018

Bmueller moved T195007: [Design} Create a cata-dogoat drawing from Let's goat! to Goats in progress on the Goatification board.
May 18 2018, 10:22 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, Design, Goatification
Bmueller added a comment to T194973: Hackathon scholarship process review.

Hey all, I've scheduled the session for Sunday 2 pm, hope that works for everyone?

May 18 2018, 4:44 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller moved T194973: Hackathon scholarship process review from Backlog to Session on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 18 2018, 4:41 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller created T194973: Hackathon scholarship process review.
May 18 2018, 4:41 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers.
May 18 2018, 8:14 AM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller moved T194836: Change "Comment" label to "Edit summary" from Backlog to Project on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 18 2018, 5:15 AM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-05-22 (1.32.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, goodfirstbug, WMDE-mediawiki-maintenance, WMDE volunteer workboard, Revision-Slider, TCB-Team
Bmueller added a project to T194836: Change "Comment" label to "Edit summary": Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018.
May 18 2018, 5:14 AM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-05-22 (1.32.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, goodfirstbug, WMDE-mediawiki-maintenance, WMDE volunteer workboard, Revision-Slider, TCB-Team
Bmueller updated the task description for T156389: automatic sourcing of existing Wikidata statements (expanding an existing scripts).
May 18 2018, 5:09 AM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2017, Addwiki, Need-volunteer, Wikidata
Bmueller updated the task description for T127475: Finding biases and content gaps in Wikidata.
May 18 2018, 5:08 AM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2017, Wikidata, WMDE-Tech-Communication-Mentoring-And-Events

May 16 2018

Bmueller moved T161640: Make loading bar of revisionslider less mesmerizing from Backlog to Project on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 16 2018, 12:31 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-08-21 (1.32.0-wmf.18)), Season of RevisionSlider, WMDE volunteer workboard, goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, TCB-Team, Revision-Slider
Bmueller moved T162119: Add keyboard shortcuts to move between revisions from Backlog to Project on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 16 2018, 12:31 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-10-16 (1.32.0-wmf.26)), Patch-For-Review, Season of RevisionSlider, Accessibility, WMDE volunteer workboard, Need-volunteer, TCB-Team, Revision-Slider
Bmueller moved T169323: Change title of revision slider to "Browse history interactively" from Backlog to Project on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 16 2018, 12:31 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-05-22 (1.32.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, WMDE volunteer workboard, Need-volunteer, goodfirstbug, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, Revision-Slider, WMDE-Design, TCB-Team, Design
Bmueller moved T194511: Highlight the jump mark letter where you came from (#6 2017) from Backlog to Project on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 16 2018, 12:30 PM · Need-volunteer, German-Community-Wishlist-Main-Wishes, WMDE volunteer workboard
Bmueller moved T194613: Replace custom pin icon with OOUI's 'pushPin' from Backlog to Project on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 16 2018, 12:30 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-09-04 (1.32.0-wmf.20)), Season of RevisionSlider, Patch-For-Review, goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, WMDE volunteer workboard, UI-Standardization, TCB-Team, Design, UI-Standardization-Kanban, Revision-Slider
Bmueller added a project to T194511: Highlight the jump mark letter where you came from (#6 2017): Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018.
May 16 2018, 12:29 PM · Need-volunteer, German-Community-Wishlist-Main-Wishes, WMDE volunteer workboard
Bmueller added a project to T194613: Replace custom pin icon with OOUI's 'pushPin': Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018.
May 16 2018, 12:28 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-09-04 (1.32.0-wmf.20)), Season of RevisionSlider, Patch-For-Review, goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, WMDE volunteer workboard, UI-Standardization, TCB-Team, Design, UI-Standardization-Kanban, Revision-Slider
Bmueller added a project to T162119: Add keyboard shortcuts to move between revisions: Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018.
May 16 2018, 12:26 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-10-16 (1.32.0-wmf.26)), Patch-For-Review, Season of RevisionSlider, Accessibility, WMDE volunteer workboard, Need-volunteer, TCB-Team, Revision-Slider
Bmueller updated the task description for T169323: Change title of revision slider to "Browse history interactively".
May 16 2018, 12:25 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-05-22 (1.32.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, WMDE volunteer workboard, Need-volunteer, goodfirstbug, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, Revision-Slider, WMDE-Design, TCB-Team, Design
Bmueller added a project to T169323: Change title of revision slider to "Browse history interactively": Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018.
May 16 2018, 12:25 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-05-22 (1.32.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, WMDE volunteer workboard, Need-volunteer, goodfirstbug, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, Revision-Slider, WMDE-Design, TCB-Team, Design
Bmueller added a project to T161640: Make loading bar of revisionslider less mesmerizing: Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018.
May 16 2018, 12:23 PM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-08-21 (1.32.0-wmf.18)), Season of RevisionSlider, WMDE volunteer workboard, goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, TCB-Team, Revision-Slider
Bmueller updated the task description for T127467: Finding items on Wikidata that should be merged.
May 16 2018, 12:14 PM · Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018, Scoring-platform-team, Wikidata, WMDE-Tech-Communication-Mentoring-And-Events

May 15 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T194765: Info popups possibly overlap with upper-right personal toolbar.
May 15 2018, 2:24 PM · WMDE-FUN-Sprint-2018-06-25, Patch-For-Review, WMDE-FUN-Sprint-2018-06-11b, goodfirstbug, TCB-Team, Advanced-Search

May 14 2018

srishakatux awarded T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers a Like token.
May 14 2018, 6:03 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers.
May 14 2018, 3:20 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Aklapper awarded T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers a Like token.
May 14 2018, 2:34 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller updated the task description for T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers.
May 14 2018, 2:18 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller moved T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers from Backlog to Session on the Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018 board.
May 14 2018, 2:01 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018
Bmueller created T194657: Fix the "what to work on" recommendation system for volunteer developers.
May 14 2018, 2:01 PM · goodfirstbug, Need-volunteer, Wikimedia-Hackathon-2018

May 11 2018

Bmueller created T194449: Support negatives for the deepcategory keyword in AdvancedSearch.
May 11 2018, 6:01 AM · Advanced-Search, TCB-Team
Bmueller created T194448: Support negatives for the hastemplate keyword in AdvancedSearch.
May 11 2018, 5:59 AM · Advanced-Search, TCB-Team

Mar 2 2018

Bmueller added a comment to T6714: Epic: Increasing the length of the edit summary.

There is a discussion about this at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_(proposals)#Turn_off_extended_edit_summaries . It seems that there is a perception that this had been only discussed and decided with the German Wikipedia community, but was rolled out on other projects too. Is that accurate? If not, it may be useful to edit the task description to correct that impression (it currently says "Needs to be further discussed with: German Community" only).

Mar 2 2018, 10:12 AM · Patch-For-Review, Contributors-Team, Epic, TCB-Team, German-Community-Wishlist, Tracking, MediaWiki-Page-editing
Bmueller updated the task description for T6714: Epic: Increasing the length of the edit summary.
Mar 2 2018, 10:03 AM · Patch-For-Review, Contributors-Team, Epic, TCB-Team, German-Community-Wishlist, Tracking, MediaWiki-Page-editing

Feb 27 2018

Bmueller added a comment to T188219: Reset User:زكريا Two-Factor Authentication.

I can confirm its him, too (I was in the same video call).

Feb 27 2018, 5:10 PM · Trust-and-Safety, Security

Feb 3 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Feb 3 2018, 1:01 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 24 2018

Bmueller awarded T185593: +2 for WMDE-leszek in mediawiki/* a Goat token.
Jan 24 2018, 7:35 AM · User-Addshore, Repository-Ownership-Requests
Bmueller added a comment to T185012: WMDS 18: Collect feedback as it comes.

The keynote session on Monday afternoon was between an ongoing session. IMO it affected the continuity of session. The cross project collaboration session was planned as 45 minutes but had to cut to 30 minutes because of this.

Jan 24 2018, 7:26 AM · International-Developer-Events, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller added a comment to T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
  1. refactor our recommendation system (better tools than just "easy" tag on tasks)

I'd like to kick this off and start talking to people (engineers, teams).
We will check the notes and add summary and action items (and potential owners) to the task description soon.

Jan 24 2018, 12:40 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 22 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 22 2018, 8:27 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 22 2018, 7:05 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 19 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 19 2018, 1:43 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 18 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 18 2018, 6:47 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller added a comment to T178568: [Investigate] Should some OOUI-icons be different on ar-wiki?.

@Bmueller Would you mind putting your input from the Stockholm workshop in here? Thanks!

Jan 18 2018, 12:33 AM · MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-09-18 (1.32.0-wmf.22)), OOUI (OOUI-0.28.1), Design, TCB-Team, WMDE-Design, Advanced-Search

Jan 17 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 17 2018, 10:40 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 16 2018

Bmueller updated subscribers of T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 16 2018, 11:13 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 16 2018, 10:02 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated subscribers of T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 16 2018, 8:18 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 16 2018, 8:15 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 16 2018, 8:12 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 16 2018, 8:09 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 13 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 13 2018, 3:55 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 13 2018, 12:01 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 13 2018, 11:33 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 13 2018, 9:20 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 8 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 8 2018, 4:00 PM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)

Jan 2 2018

Bmueller updated the task description for T183318: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2018 Topic: Growing the MediaWiki Technical Community.
Jan 2 2018, 11:56 AM · Developer-Advocacy, Wikimedia-Developer-Summit (2018)
Bmueller closed T171900: Session (new) Developers and MediaWiki: How to become BFFs? Part II as Resolved.
Jan 2 2018, 11:51 AM · Developer-Advocacy (Oct-Dec 2017), TCB-Team, Wikimania-Hackathon-2017

Dec 7 2017

Bmueller awarded T182002: +2 for WMDE-Fisch in mediawiki/* a Love token.
Dec 7 2017, 6:24 PM · User-Addshore, Repository-Ownership-Requests

Nov 29 2017

Bmueller updated the task description for T181498: Enable AdvancedSearch in Persian Wikipedia.
Nov 29 2017, 1:23 PM · Patch-For-Review, User-Addshore, WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2017-12-05, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, Wikimedia-Site-requests, TCB-Team, Advanced-Search
Bmueller updated the task description for T181329: AdvancedSearch on Hungarian Wikipedia.
Nov 29 2017, 1:21 PM · User-Addshore, WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2017-12-05, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, TCB-Team, Advanced-Search, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Nov 18 2017

Bmueller updated subscribers of T180128: Make AdvancedSearch a beta feature on de-wiki and ar-wiki.
Nov 18 2017, 3:32 PM · WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2017-11-28, User-Addshore, Patch-For-Review, TCB-Team, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, Advanced-Search