Thu, Dec 3
Wed, Dec 2
Tue, Dec 1
@Cparle should we create a new task to evaluate the results at some point?
Mon, Nov 30
Hi all - I noticed that the techcom notes said this was "awaiting resourcing from core API steward to confirm support, risk, compatibility as proposed." It's my understanding that we no longer need that. Is that a misunderstanding?
Wed, Nov 25
Thanks for this summary @dcausse!
Tue, Nov 24
Looks good to me! Would be great if @egardner could take a quick look as well.
adding @Miriam and @nettrom_WMF because we've had some prior discussions about evaluating grid results. Previously we've decided not to take position in the grid into account because there's no agreed upon way to do so, but maybe things have changed.
Mon, Nov 23
Thanks all - what's left to do to move this forward?
Thu, Nov 19
@ppelberg @JTannerWMF - I wanted to let you know that the SD team is planning to implement this ticket and give you the opportunity to let us know if you'd like to do code review or otherwise comment - thanks!
Thanks all - I just updated the description of the task based on the previous discussion.
Tue, Nov 17
Mon, Nov 16
cc @Keegan - any thoughts on this?
Timeboxing investigation to 1 day.
Tue, Nov 10
Mon, Nov 9
@Ramsey-WMF I tested on iPhone Safari (and Mac OS desktop) and it worked fine. Could it be a Safari version?